PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The National Championship Game.

This game just shows that the black athlete is superior to the white athlete.

Mostly black Alabama is destroying substantially white Notre Dame.

They shouldn't be getting their @$$es kicked though.. 10ppg lol. :D (not rooting for Bama, just find it funny)

That just shows the difference in being battle tested against the SEC vs any other conference. ND hasn't seen anything like this Bama team, while Bama has played quality defenses week in and week out in the SEC. Plus you give Saban a month to prepare for anyone and I don't see them losing.

That just shows the difference in being battle tested against the SEC vs any other conference. ND hasn't seen anything like this Bama team, while Bama has played quality defenses week in and week out in the SEC. Plus you give Saban a month to prepare for anyone and I don't see them losing.

Agreed.... I hope Bridgewater can get some help next year. It was so cool seeing a Big East team standing up to the SEC bullies. I thought ND could too.

Agreed.... I hope Bridgewater can get some help next year. It was so cool seeing a Big East team standing up to the SEC bullies. I thought ND could too.

SEC is dominant, undoubtedly.

Last edited:
This game just shows that the black athlete is superior to the white athlete.

Mostly black Alabama is destroying substantially white Notre Dame.

Seriously?!

After seeing his girlfriend, McCarron might be the next Tom Brady. No matter the result, he is a winner at life.

After seeing his girlfriend, McCarron might be the next Tom Brady. No matter the result, he is a winner at life.

You loved seeing old man Musberger drooling over a girl 50 years his junior, huh? :cool:

Nobody likes McCarron more than Patriots fans. I think that says something too.

I think if a player even has a little Brady to him, you draft him no questions asked.

I think if a player even has a little Brady to him, you draft him no questions asked.

That's why I have Barkley as our first pick in my new mock, I'm sure a lot of people won't like that pick though :p

That's why I have Barkley as our first pick in my new mock, I'm sure a lot of people won't like that pick though :p

Yeah. Because he's got a little bit of Sanchez in him :p

ND's big 3 are playing ok. It's the rest of the D that is getting steamrolled. Nix in particular is having his way with whoever he's lined up across from whether it's Warmack, Jones, or Steen.

Hopefully he will fall because he's just a short pudgy nose tackle.:rolleyes:

Yeah. Because he's got a little bit of Sanchez in him :p

Them's fighting words

That's my Quarterback
TO_zps19cbb74f.jpg

So many players I love from this game. McCarron, Tuitt, Nix, Williams (both of them). The whole damn 'Bama OL.

Any thoughts to making Michael Williams an OL conversion project?

That is the ND defense we are used to, don't think Golson is capable of a comeback like this. That fumble by Bama called back is huge

So many players I love from this game. McCarron, Tuitt, Nix, Williams (both of them). The whole damn 'Bama OL.

Any thoughts to making Michael Williams an OL conversion project?

I love his versatility as a TE. He is underutilized as a pass catcher but he has some athletic ability. He is also a valuable special teamer so I would prefer to keep him at TE. He could probably fill in as a swing tackle in a pinch though.

You guys sure the ND Dline has two future first rounders....:confused:
Yes. Nix is playing fine and I think Tuitt is too. The real problem right now, surprisingly, is Te'o.

Anyone else think Dial plays half speed? If he doesn't give his all in this game then he never will.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back