PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The most important thing for the team to do in the bye week

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
What do you think is in the best interest of the team if you would have these options:​
1) Just get some rest,Injured players to heal and just spend some quality time with the family and relax.
2) Tom and the receivers should forgo some of the extra days off and practice harder to correct the passing game problems​
3) Concentrate on Buffalo as a whole team when practice resumes like normal​
4) McDaniels and the whole Offense to get together a bit early and come up with some better offensive play schemes that the extra time allows​

#2 Tom and the WR need to jell. This is getting a little to crazy for me. This teams needs to get the passing game together if they want to win some of these really important games.

If they dont teams will stack the box and we will not be able to run and we will most def lose.

Eliminate the ability of opposing D-lines to bat Tom's passes at the LOS. Miami saw something on film and if that isn't corrected immediately, this whole train gets shut down, and fast.

QB12

NEM said:
Why? Is there a problem with the offensive play calling and/or gameplans? :D

No, there's not.

I'm sure over the break, Tom and his recievers will practice extra hard and get in a rythem just in time for the Buffalo game. I think we will see a different team after the bye. Players will be fresh and an extra week to prepare for Buffalo's speedy defense. I think this will be the time when we will see more Chad Jackson.

QB12 said:
Eliminate the ability of opposing D-lines to bat Tom's passes at the LOS. Miami saw something on film and if that isn't corrected immediately, this whole train gets shut down, and fast.

QB12

I hope this bi-week is all about the passing game, baby!

Go visit the Bruins and Celtics and see if they can give some of the Patriots Karma to them... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back