PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The most beautiful thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

apple strudel

Banned
Reaction score
This disembowelment of the Jets is the most beautiful football game I have seen in a long, long time (~3 years probably). It's like Christmas come early, brought to us by a vengeful, wrathful, and unrelenting Bill Belichick in a Santa Claus suit. Have some milk and cookies, Bill, and thank you so much for exposing the Sanchize and making Sexy Rexy look befuddle for 3 hours on national TV.

Best win since SB39. With all due respect to the 2007 team, that is a 9-2 team that we are leading by 42 points.

I'm on cloud 9 tonight.

I was going to post something about keeping things in perspective but screw it, I think we can savor this one for a few days.

Last edited:
This is one of the most pleasurable wins I can remember since the ones that got them all rings...this was a huge game, and beating these clowns like red headed step children has made my night. When was the last time the pats have beaten the cream of the league like they have this season? With the fourth quarters excluded they did the same to SD and pitt, the ravens game was simply a dogfight, add now we have chicago and greenbay coming up. In all seriousness, if they beat both of them, I'd put this ahead of the 07 team in a heart beat. We are witnessing some seriously impressive football. As jaws just said "as the patriots embarrass and demolish the jets..."

Sent from my Blackhole Superfast Fascinate using TapatalkPro

If Rex Ryan won't kiss BB's ring, do you think we would kiss Brady's ass???!!!

The best moment of the night was McCourty's interception, followed by the jet plane. I wanted to run around my living room doing that. Will always love McCourty for that.

The best moment of the night was McCourty's interception, followed by the jet plane. I wanted to run around my living room doing that. Will always love McCourty for that.

LOL, tell me you did this at least a little bit.

Most satisfying win since the 04 AFCCG in Pittsburgh, IMHO.

Most satisfying win since the 04 AFCCG in Pittsburgh, IMHO.

Nikolai, you need to figure out a way to smash the Jets helmet in your signature into a crumpled mess.

Nikolai, you need to figure out a way to smash the Jets helmet in your signature into a crumpled mess.

I probably should, but am in no condition now lol

I probably should, but am in no condition now lol

Maybe try tomorrow then. I mean, a dirty but intact helmet does not really tell the story of tonight's legendary effort.

It's fun watching them play like they did tonight. A good win and fun to watch(what I saw), but still four games left.

Maybe try tomorrow then. I mean, a dirty but intact helmet does not really tell the story of tonight's legendary effort.

true, very ture

I did!(run around doing the plane)

I've gone through every adjective I can think up, and one word keeps coming up: Glorious. Just glorious.

There is almost nothing sweeter than watching a team destroy the Jets.

There is almost nothing sweeter than watching a team destroy the Jets.

You mean to say there is nothing sweeter than watching the Patriots destroy the AOG's (Airplanes on Ground).

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes