PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The moron thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo7

Totally Full of It
Reaction score
If anyones wants to talk about the defense not being good when playing with a 34 point lead or Maroney being made of glass because he missed 3 games please post in here. We don't need your help in any other discussion.

Defense is old and slow, all our skill players are made of glass, Cassel sucks, and the Pats are cheaters!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That covers everything right? Now we don't have to hear it the rest of the year.

Last edited:
If anyones wants to talk about the defense not being good when playing with a 34 point lead or Maroney being made of glass because he missed 3 games please post in here. We don't need your help in any other discussion.

Honestly i think the Pats just wanted them to score a few times to have an excuse to give Brady a 6th TD without being accused of point running.

You forgot that Moss is a cancer, Stallworth a druggie, Welker an overachiver...

and Brady has a gimp arm.

You forgot that Moss is a cancer, Stallworth a druggie, Welker an overachiver...

and Brady has a gimp arm.

DAMN!
How could I forget that!!!?????:mad: :mad: :mad:

This is BS.
The Patriots defense I know has pride and NEVER wants a team to score on them and will fight hard not to let it happen.
Giving up 21 to that offense regardless of the situation is not good IMO. I bet members of the Patriots D agrees with me.

This is BS.
The Patriots defense I know has pride and NEVER wants a team to score on them and will fight hard not to let it happen.
Giving up 21 to that offense regardless of the situation is not good IMO. I bet members of the Patriots D agrees with me.

Post of the thread!
Damn, and here I thought I had a good grasp on the lead.

this thread is redundant. The thread about the red sox chanting at the Miami game is the real moron thread

Our defense SUCKS........... and our OFFENCE does not pound the ball enough. Nothing but BS passing plays. We're so ****ing predictable it's pathetic.

Plus, OUR punter sucks.

Our offense scored as many points as they gave up in the second half, so they must suck as well.

Brady threw 3 incompletions... and the team had about 3 penalties, all of this could be better... also Moss could have controled his body better on the pass he was out of bounds on... so much room for improvement here, gonna be a long week in practice.

Implying that anyone who dares disagree with you is a moron: that is truly moronic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes