PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The MNF Thread - Colts @ Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.
jags will be worn out by the 2nd quarter..

Wow, Addai is good. Maroney could learn something from him.

Because he ran threw a big gaping hole? I think Addai is much better between the tackles than Maroney, but that play doesn't illustrate it. In fact, I'm pretty sure Maroney would have gotten by that last DB.

we haven't seen enough of maroney to say he could learn something from addai

and del rio just looks downright uncomfortable in a shirt and tie.... top button not even buttoned...why even wear it? just a distraction

Got to pressure Manning. Or Jax is ****ed.

jags will be worn out by the 2nd quarter..

Jags won't win this game because they lack a passing offense. Key to beating the Colts is to make their defense play from behind.

Jags won't win this game because they lack a passing offense. Key to beating the Colts is to make their defense play from behind.

their vaunted run D is also shaking. Tennesse ran for over 200 yards on them. i expect addai to have a big night

please stfu.

Why? I like Maroney, but I think that Addai just runs differently with more aggression. That's what I like about him and it's what I don't see in Maroney "YET". Maybe if the injury bug would leave him alone, we might see that more. I like backs who run hard and with a purpose. It is perplexing to see him dancing in the back field at times. I keep wondering if it's the playcalling, the O-line or Maroney.

There was no need to curse at me either.

Last edited:
thats an impressive ...loooong... drive

That's what I'm saying. Everyones talking about how under the radar the Colts are this year... by virtue of talking about them so much, aren't you talking about them? jeeze, what a bunch of morons

Someone needs to point out that the Patriots of the past were ignored practically every year in favor of the Colts. Not like the shoe hasn't been on the other foot.

Kornheiser is such a jackass. I doubt Manning is trying to make ANY statement to Tom Brady or the media tonight. He's trying to win the damn ballgame.

jags are done...unless their special teams scores a TD or something

Someone needs to point out that the Patriots of the past were ignored practically every year in favor of the Colts. Not like the shoe hasn't been on the other foot.

oh they never acknowledge that. ironically it was dungy on nfl network who pointed that out.

They're losing battles on both lines of scrimmage. Game over.

done? they had a decent drive the last series ebfore it stalled on 4th down. they just need to start breaking some runs.

Why? I like Maroney, but I think that Addai just runs differently with more aggression. That's what I like about him and it's what I don't see in Maroney "YET". Maybe if the injury bug would leave him alone, we might see that more. I like backs who run hard and with a purpose. It is perplexing to see him dancing in the back field at times. I keep wondering if it's the playcalling, the O-line or Maroney.

There was no need to curse at me either.

Aggression is what Marion Barber does. Trying to juke a safety rather than run him over isnt.

Maroney's doing fine. hes averaging 4.8 ypc

Damn Henderson is GASSED.

Anyone see the Vikes DL that ran a fumble back 73 yards although t was called back? He was on his knee's in the EZ. helped to the bench where he had a wet towel on the back of his neck, then got oxygen. Then was walked off the field for an IV.

oh they never acknowledge that. ironically it was dungy on nfl network who pointed that out.

As long as someone acknowledges it!

When did he say that?

done? they had a decent drive the last series ebfore it stalled on 4th down. they just need to start breaking some runs.

sure..one problem, the other team is also tackling and their defense is now tiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes