PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The missing trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2008/09/04/the_missing_trophy/?page=full

interesting perspective from reiss although why he talked to marshall faulk is beyond me.

He's such an f'n loser. He can't get past his own ego enough to see ANYTHING.

It doesn't make sense to me that a team like the Pats, with some of their most fundamental philosophies stemming from 'one game at a time' would allow their failure from a year before get in the way -- the same way their victories didn't either.

He's such an f'n loser. He can't get past his own ego enough to see ANYTHING.

It doesn't make sense to me that a team like the Pats, with some of their most fundamental philosophies stemming from 'one game at a time' would allow their failure from a year before get in the way -- the same way their victories didn't either.

if the pats lose even a single game it will because of the hangover whenever faulk is asked :rolleyes:. he cant accept that his teams sucked after 2001. someone should ask him...in 2004(or was it 05), the pats beat the rams with bruce,bulger,holt,faulk in st louis with TROY BROWN at cornerback. WTF happend then ??

I have 8 minutes left before I do not speak of last year again, un til we win in Tampa.

Faulk is way off base.....I think while NE may feel the should have won the game, they know they did not play well, hence did not deserve to win the game. Deep down, they know it should never have been allowed to go down to late game Jint heroics to pull it off.

NE will be fine this year, built to last and to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back