PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

the Miami fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB15

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
just ******* pisses me off watching those ******* thugs go at it. I like Larry Coaker as a coach but I would be ashamed and resign after that ******* ****. I hope they all get kicked out. Peices of ****

OT please bubba.

Box_O_Rocks said:
OT please bubba.
sorry man, didnt even think about it

DB15 said:
just ******* pisses me off watching those ******* thugs go at it. I like Larry Coaker as a coach but I would be ashamed and resign after that ******* ****. I hope they all get kicked out. Peices of ****

you like Coker..WE ALL HATE HIM. bring back butch. Meriweather and Reddick at least will get kicked off

DB15 said:
sorry man, didnt even think about it
Miami has that affect on people. ;)

Remix 6 said:
you like Coker..WE ALL HATE HIM. bring back butch. Meriweather and Reddick at least will get kicked off
hahaha, put it this way I dont necessarly like him I just dont mind him

DB15 said:
hahaha, put it this way I dont necessarly like him I just dont mind him

he tried to dicipline people earlier..fine but him as a coach..HORRIBLE. miami talent has dropped way too much since he came in..the recruiting has taken a toll and the record shows. its not the same Miami that produced James, Portis, Wayne, Moss, Taylor, Reed, McGahee,McKinnie.

DB15 said:

The best part of that fight is (if you watch the fight on YouTube.com), hearing the color commentator talking smack on the air to FIU. LOL.

It's Thug U.

You guys sound surprised.

They are a perfect fit in the ACC with Clemson, Va Tech, and FSU. An embarrassment to college football. Funny to think that all of these talking heads say that the ACC is some bastion of college sport purity. It is no better than any other conference.

BradfordPatsFan said:
They are a perfect fit in the ACC with Clemson, Va Tech, and FSU. An embarrassment to college football. Funny to think that all of these talking heads say that the ACC is some bastion of college sport purity. It is no better than any other conference.

Lets not get crazy. Compared to the Big East, the ACC is a group of choir boys. The BE has West Virginia (home of Chris Henry and PacMan Jones), UConn (who just kicked five kids off their team last week), and the academic wasteland that is Louisville.

The ACC still has Duke, Boston College, North Carolina, Georgia Tech, Wake Forest and other schools that require their kids to attend classes and actually graduate.

Yeah, UConn, Thug U. Kicked off 5 players for buying beer at a gas station. Unreal.

I haven't heard anything thuggish about Louisville, by the way. They seem to be a decnet school, as far as these things go.

Miami, I know for a fact, does not even have their players ATTEND or REGISTER for class in the Fall. They take Summer courses and intersession courses to make up their fall credits. It's a scam, man.

The BE has nothing like the problems at Miami, VT and FSU.

Jacky Roberts said:
The ACC still has Duke, Boston College, North Carolina, Georgia Tech, Wake Forest and other schools that require their kids to attend classes and actually graduate.

Duke, who has given basketball players family members jobs, homes and cars?

BC which has had two gambling scandals in the past? One recently?

UConn kicked five players off of the team for breaking two team rules (drinking during the season and leaving the hotel the night before a road game). The captains and teammates backed the coach's decision. Hardly a gambling scandal, an on field brawl, stomping on a player down on the ground (NC State, Va Tech), or being caught stalking underage girls on a high school campus (Marcus Vick). Bad comparison.

Both teams season should have ended right there. And any players seen throwing punches, helmets and kicking should have been banned from football. I would have no pity for them. It was a disgrace.

I've been a longtime fan of the U. But, over the years, the program has just ground me down in terms of all the crap that happens. My support and interest as faded and its now at the point where I'm just sick of it all.
Its pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey