Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Media Session Weasels

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, May 16, 2009.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ~~~Out of Order~~~ PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#87 Jersey
    Has anyone ever noticed the weasels that accompany the politicians to their media sessions. The faces they make when their guy (girl) is getting grilled. They scamper in front of or hunker down behind the Pelosi and Reids of D.C. Sometimes there are 6 or 8 of the weasels.

Now most of us know them as posse's. Usually they are way cool looking big guys that accompany a star around. Mr. T used to be one of those guys. But the weasels usually don't have big muscles, or facial hair, or bling. They have the cheap suit they bought at the bargain suit joint. The ones with glasses are always pushing them back up on their nose ... usually when a tough question has just been asked.

Watch them more closely than usual ... I never really paid attention to them. It's a sideshow unto it itself. Suckup brown nosing political types who could not win a school committee seat if they tried. I wonder if there is a weasel union. Well ... if I had a weasel working for me all I have to say is that my notes would be in order. The pages numbered 1...2...3...4. I would make sure my lies were well organized in the lie flowchart. Pelosi's weasels ... she must pay them Walmart wages ... they really do suck.
    Last edited: May 16, 2009
  2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -5

My Jersey:

Personally Icypat, I'm totally sick of politicians as a whole. I have noticed these people you describe many times, but I'd rather slap a politician first and then we can discuss these weasels. :D
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

What is interesting is that different people from different walks of life or gender are used like a backdrop in a photography studio, all of this has probably morphed into some type of science of subliminal imaging ...

Somewhere in some cubicle there is a guy who does this all day and figures out the best way to do it...
  4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ~~~Out of Order~~~ PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#87 Jersey

:rofl: No doubt very true.
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -4

My Jersey:

Never let your child grow up to be a politician, they are human waste (both sides) always hold your nose when you vote, that is why I have always trashed Obama his "weasels" make me do it they way they slobber over him and try to make the people think he is a "Supreme Being" when in reality he is one of them, Barack Hussein Obama is nothing but another slimey politician whos "looks" took him to the White House and now the people will have to pay, they have their Poster Boy, he is not only just another politician he is a Chicago Politician...:eek:

Washington is the nesting place for scummy weasels.

AMERICA MAY TURN OUT TO BE A VERY DANGEROUS PLACE DURING THE NEXT FOUR YEARS, STAY AWAY FROM TALL BUILDINGS, THIS ADMINISTRATION IS ABOUT TO GIVE OUR FOREIGN ENEMY CIVIL LIBERTIES AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.

:bricks: