PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The media is wrong on this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzibit96

Rookie
Reaction score
I went to school at the University of Arizona (Bruschi's alma mater), and I have to say that the 'myth' that the PATS are hated outside of NE is by far untrue. Tucson was a very depressing place when the PATS lost the AFCG. Also I know for a fact that there are plenty of PATS fans in the Bay Area because of Bruschi and Brady...so whaatevaa...

Thats all folks! my first post

The Pats picked up a TON of bandwagon fans this year, all those fantasy nerds who worship yardage and TD's and high scores.

Also, a lot of people like rooting for the Evil Empire angle, it's like how the Yankees had so much support 10 years ago.

Last edited:
There's been a HUGE Patriot fan club in Phoenix for years...been there...and those dudes put a lot of so-called Pats fan here to shame...but what they have going for them is they're fcking diehard...years ago no one in Phoenix no one could even get a grasp on why..the reason why is the same reason why I've been a Sox fan from birth...WE NEVER WAVER..that's what REAL true blue people do...take a stand and take whatever comes

Last edited:
I am a Broncos fan for the record. I just wanted to express my support for the most maligned team in the last century, that's all:bricks:

I went to school at the University of Arizona (Bruschi's alma mater), and I have to say that the 'myth' that the PATS are hated outside of NE is by far untrue. Tucson was a very depressing place when the PATS lost the AFCG. Also I know for a fact that there are plenty of PATS fans in the Bay Area because of Bruschi and Brady...so whaatevaa...

Thats all folks! my first post

i haven't heard that. i know the jet lovers at espn would like that to happen, but there are far too many pats fans spread out everywhere. we have a huge contingent here in san diego and we plan on making the roadie to glendale. i've been to phoenix and the vine and we had a blast.

The Broncs will be back...just because it's an off year doesn't mean that goddamned rat doesn't know how to get the best RB's in the league year after year. When he gotChamp a couple of years ago he KNEW he had an immediate edge on the then current Patriot way...and it paid off. And the rat always had success with his cutback running attack against the BB 3-4. But you ask Shanahan today what the answer is to the Pats offense? He'll tell you..."our offense doesn't operate to gain max efficiency from a Welker, because we know how to neutralize that with our defensive philosophy...and we use our LB speed to negate screens and edge runs..TE's with speed can find the hole in our zone but we'll take that if it means effciently shutting down any quick sidelines to the WR's ...and Champ can neutralize almost any team's #1 receiver..the difference this year in tgrying to defense the Patriots with the scheme that has always worked against their offense is RANDY MOSS"

Goddamn right...Champ is a top two CB in this league...as you've seen, that means ****...it's freaking Randy Moss///"oh...he's lost a step!!!"...nice try...no...he's Randy Moss, who I hated for years because I thought he was a punk wasting his talent...I was wrong...he's a real great guy and the BEST WR in this league..and everyone knows it...people like to argue Peytie/Brady ad nauseum. Let me tell you guys something...Moss on the Colts and Peytie is throwing into double coverage too, taking shots NO ONE has ever seen him take...the reason why is a great QB can win with average talent...but a great QB with those skills and experience having a GODDAMNED HUGE HANDED SUPERFREAK WITH 4.2 speed and the ability to make plays when TRIPLE covered...well that's practically unfair. On top of that, Moss IS a great competitor...not an egotist..he's the best there is. I'm glad I thought he was a wasted talent and I'm glad I made a mistake about his character. He's done more this season to make the Patriots what they are than any player...and I'll be damned if BB didn't jump at the chance to bring him here.

The media isn't wrong, both sides are right, you either love or you hate the Pats, just like the Yankees (I just threw up in my mouth a little).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back