PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The media is making excuses for manning and co

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny88

Banned
Reaction score
Last time I checked staying perfectly healthy should not be the main factor to win ball games. Why isn't anyone talking about how the colts choosing undersized players for there speed , and ignoring the need for depth a huge flaw in there planning?

It makes me sick. Scary how the excuse makers are working overtime to cover up these facts. Manning throws six ints because he does not have his perfect assortment of weapons and he is a hero :rolleyes:

Honestly , I am really starting to think there is some kind of plan to allow the colts to win the sb. I mean honestly , this is getting out of hand.

Last edited:
You know I always thought the Patriots never got the full respect they deserved, at least within comparison to the Colts, but should a loss befall the Pats this season, all it is going to be is how the opposing team 'did the impossible' or 'dismantled the juggarnaut.' It will be ridiculous and I know the sports section of the New York Post will have a good time. I keep expecting them to remove that asterisk next to their records in the standings in each edition of the paper, but then I remember that it's New York and this is what they are good at.

You know I always thought the Patriots never got the full respect they deserved, at least within comparison to the Colts, but should a loss befall the Pats this season, all it is going to be is how the opposing team 'did the impossible' or 'dismantled the juggarnaut.' It will be ridiculous and I know the sports section of the New York Post will have a good time. I keep expecting them to remove that asterisk next to their records in the standings in each edition of the paper, but then I remember that it's New York and this is what they are good at.

Especially funny coming from a town where the yankees play. Ef em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes