PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The media and 2007 NEP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halifax_Pats_Fan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Guys, don't worry too much about what is going on in the media. I am sure that BB has this team focused on what is going on inside the locker room, not outside.

As Brady has said time and again, the media will spin it whatever way they want and they are going to say what they want. I can not speak for 100% certainty but I am sure that recent comments (Gay and Vrabs) were taken out of context to some degree.

Look, if someone is constantly kicking at you eventually you are going to kick back, I think it is only human nature to do so, the players are human. Let them vent, in a non-malicious way, if they want from time to time and let them defend themselves.

We know what our team's focus is on....the next game, this is pounded into their head day in and day out. They hear what the media says I am sure, but they use that as a motivating tool.

Ultimately you just have to manage the situation throughout the year, and continue to move to the next game. Let the communications dept handle this and let the players handle the game.

No worries, no worries.

ps. Moss looks pretty happy to me and Brady's accuracy this year...amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes