Welcome to PatsFans.com

The McCain Palin Mob....

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Oct 9, 2008.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +188 / 7 / -23

For all of you afficianados of the You Tube Videos.. here is an interesting compilation of views of Obama in Ohio.. a one man terror cell??.. sounds like a bunch of drunks after a football game in a parking lot..

YouTube - The McCain-Palin Mob
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

breathtaking...

these people should all move to Texas, and Texas should secede... like they wanted to 170 years ago...

"Barrack Obama... at a very young age, from like 1 to 6... was with Islamic uh... Islamic uh... "​

"Is he a terrorist?"​

What an aszclown...

"I mean, just look at his NAME!!!"​

Look at their eyes... They're all glazed over with hatred and intolerance... Like, if they could get away with it, they'd stone the guy to death for merely asking questions.

What a country we've become...
  3. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +188 / 7 / -23

Interestingly I was at a dinner party about a week ago, and tried to avoid any political discussion.. however someone was asked if he was going to vote for Obama.. and his reply was, "Do you really think I am going to vote for a person named Obama???"
  4. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

i get it all the time... the RW spin machine truly has brainwashed the 30 percenters to no end... i'm actually still hearing the Madrassa lie, months after it was debunked.... it just never ends...

ah well... a party whos heroes took power through deception, got away with 9/11 accountability through deception, and got permission to occupy a nation of 30 million through deception really has -- at this point -- way, WAY too much invested in this calamity to turn back now... we can't really be surprised they'd still be trumpeting lies about the tall black guy with the funny name, can we?
  5. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +190 / 3 / -10

I have to apologize because I'm going to step DOWN to the level of these people.

Those people do not deserve to call themselves American citizens. They sounded like people you'd find coming from a KKK rally. What really scares me is if Obama wins and how these people will react...that's really sad.

Anyone who says something as fugging stupid as "Is he a terrorist", "just look at his name" or "I'm not going to vote for someone named Obama", should all be beaten down. If anyone thinks that sounds wrong, I ask you how could it sound wrong regarding people as hateful and barbaric as these?

Beaten down big time....
  6. stevedogc

stevedogc Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I honestly dont get the point behind the video. So the guy went to a McCain rally, stuck the camera in front of the thousands of people walking out and was able to catch a bunch of knuckleheads talking like a bunch of idiots. Call me crazy, but I am sure if you did the same thing at a Barack rally, you could edit the video down and get the same results from Obama supporters.
  7. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Brainwashed po dunk idiots...
  8. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +190 / 3 / -10

Really? So what would be the equivelant of;

"Just look at his name"
    "He's a terrorist"
    "I'm not going to vote for someone named Obama"

Please respond directly to the above point. How could an interviewer get similar answers at an Obama rally regarding McCain keeping in mind all 3 statements above are purely racist. Are people going to call McCain a nazi? I highly doubt it.
  9. stevedogc

stevedogc Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

This is why I have never post anything in the Politics forums. You try to make a point, a people get their panties all in a bunch.

To answer you direct question, No! Any interviewer would not get the same response at an Obama rally. Because, to be frank, John, is not really a bad name. Not that Obama is, but some stupid people make to many, unneccessary connections with that name. However, I have read, and heard plenty of threads and statements from Obama suporters that have called John McCain a terrorist for his involvement in the Vietnam war. I have also seen plenty of threads and statements from Obama supporters that were directed at both Hillary Clinton and now Sarah Palin that can be considered to be sexist.

So take a pill and calm down. My whole point behind my post was to say that there are stupid people supporting both campaigns. And if you honestly think that there are no like that supporting Obama, then you are truely clueless.
  10. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

"He's tied to Nazi's"
    "Palin's tied to Nazi's"
    "He's a racist"
    “Palin’s a racist”
    "The first thing he's gonna do is invade Iran"
    “He can only think in terms of war for solutions"
    "He's got Alzheimer’s"
    “that’s Palin’s grandson not her son”
    “Palin wanted to let her Down’s son to at birth”

Don’t be so naïve to not think that fringe, not so fringe and even main stream Dems won’t be shouting these things at their rallies. Wanna know how I know? They talk about it in their little sewing circles here at work and by some people right here on this board.
  11. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +190 / 3 / -10

First of all, I'm not wearing any panties today:D

Secondly, I understood your point. My counter-point was that these people had blatant racist comments.

But you're right that strange partisan comments would come from any rally of either candidate
  12. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +309 / 4 / -2

There are knuckleheads on both sides people.
  13. stevedogc

stevedogc Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Thanks. And I agree that these people in the video are racists. And its sad that this is how people are decided who to vote for. On both sides. Age, race, sex, color. I really think the United States is taking a big step back in regards to their democracy standards in regards to this presidential election.
  14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +188 / 7 / -23

That damned liberal east coast media.. the media made them do it..
  15. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Wow... you may well be a bit too thin-skinned to be contributing here then. He didn't get anything in a bunch, he countered your assertion and rationale... It's what people do in a PoFo.
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2008