PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Make Your Own Mock Game... Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavfan2390

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Using this top 100 list: http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/rankings/top.html

Develop a three round mock, you can also use trades by using this draft pick value chart: http://www.nfldraftblitz.com/pick_value_chart.htm, just make sure they're reasonable, and there's a proper reason for the other team to make a deal with us....

Have fun!

1.7 Traded to Bears for 14 and 44 for the rights to Matt Ryan... we all know the Bears are desperate for a QB, is this the year they finally man up and take one early?

1.14 Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB, Tennessee St.- might take a year to develop like his cousin Antonio Cromartie, but will be worth the wait

2.44 Jerod Mayo, ILB, Tennessee- basically has everything you look for in an ILB but ability to take on blocks... I understand the LB's in the 3-4 have to be able to shed blocks, but until he bulks up he can play in passing situations, he's a top cover guy, has great smarts and athleticism, and is versatile.

2.63 Cliff Avril, OLB, Purdue- perfect triangle number for the OLB spot, Rosey's replacement?

3.70 Earl Bennett, WR, Vanderbilt- good complement to Jackson and Moss's style, is a physical receiver who won't beat anyone deep, but will get those tough yards over the middle

3.93 Peyton Hills, FB/TE/HB/, Arkansas- amazingly versatile, ran for 327 yards, caught 44 balls, and blocked for Darren McFadden

I don't know why you'd use the rankings instead of a mock draft, since there's no way McFadden goes #1, and might in fact be on the board at #7. However, given what we know, with any trade request automatically being accepted:

1.7 Well, I don't think it will ever happen, but let's trade it to Dallas for #22, #28, and a fourth rounder.

1.22 Quentin Groves
1.28 Antoine Cason
2.63 Jonathan Goff
3.69 Anthony Collins
3.93 Quentin Demps

I'll play. Pats trade 7 and 127 to Carolina for 13 and 43.

1.13 Leodis McKelvin, CB Troy
2.43 Brandon Flowers, CB Virginia Tech
2.62 Cliff Avril, OLB Purdue
3.69 Jonathan Goff, ILB Vanderbilt
3.93 Brad Cottham, TE Tennessee

I don't know why you'd use the rankings instead of a mock draft, since there's no way McFadden goes #1, and might in fact be on the board at #7. However, given what we know, with any trade request automatically being accepted:

1.7 Well, I don't think it will ever happen, but let's trade it to Dallas for #22, #28, and a fourth rounder.

1.22 Quentin Groves
1.28 Antoine Cason
2.63 Jonathan Goff
3.69 Anthony Collins
3.93 Quentin Demps

i love ur first 3 picks here....if it hsappened like this i would be ecstatic

1.22 Quentin Groves
1.28 Antoine Cason
2.63 Jonathan Goff
3.69 Anthony Collins
3.93 Quentin Demps

That's a sick draft. And seems pretty plausible, too. Biggest hurdle is hoping Cowboys trade up with us and not somebody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back