Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Make Fun of AJ Hawk Thread.

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by Keegs, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Keegs

Keegs Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

AJ Hawk is so ugly, he makes Sloth Fratelli from the Goonies look like Brad Pitt.
  2. Keegs

Keegs Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

AJ Hawk is so ugly, he makes that kid from the Mask look like a young Marlon Brando.

please add your own.
  3. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

This and the Ty Law thread and you get huffy about people calling you a newbie?
  4. Keegs

Keegs Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

I already said i could care less what you call me. Go ahead and call me whatever.
    I just thought it was crappy the way Digger said it to the originator of that thread but didn't offer any of his own thoughts. He was rude and condescending but didn't have the balls to post his own opinion on the matter.

Please either follow the format of the thread or don't post.
  5. Remix 6

Remix 6 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

u do care..you madea thread crying about oyu being called a newbie.. stfu with this crap. not everyone is as handsome as Brady..lets not make fun of not so good looking players..he dated Brady Quin's sister..shes hot
  6. Keegs

Keegs Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

read the thread again. It was started based on Digger's behavior toward the tread about trading Branch becaue he wants Wayne money. Get your facts straight before you post crap that isn't true.

you're not following the format.
  7. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +306 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

The posters make the board . . . for better or, in this case, for worse :mad:
  8. Keegs

Keegs Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

you know what, if you don't like this thread then don't post a reply. All you are doing is asking for a response and it will be moved to the top of the list.

IF you dislike it, don't reply and let it fall to the bottom with the other bad threads.

that didn't follow the format either.
  9. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +324 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

OK, I get it now. You're starving for attention and want to get "noticed" for being universally disliked. Now your litany of posts today all have context.

Too bad your parents can't afford to send you to summer camp.
  10. Keegs

Keegs Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Too bad you come on this site. Its because of people like you and digger that guys like the one that created that Branch thread get ripped on. Quit acting like your opinion is more valuable than everyone else's

Once again, Your barking up the wrong tree. I don't care how many posts you have so don't come in here like you are the patsfans police. If you don't like the thread, don't respond and it will fall to the bottom of the message board. ITs as simple as that.

And i'm not sure where you get the whole "attention" thing from. I wasn't the one ripping on that guy i was the one defending him. You were part of the group that makes stupid comments on the thread to keep it going longer than it needs to be going.

p.s. Hows the circle jerk going?
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2005
  11. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +324 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

C'mon everybody, whaddaya say? Can we start a collection to help send this poor kid to camp? This is too sad.

BTW sonny, number of posts have nothing to do with my view of a poster. In another thread in the past few minutes, a GREAT poster with 16 posts has just made another excellent contribution to the board. It's a very diverse board that can have such opposite ends of the spectrum as Keegs and Patsfanken.
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2006
  12. edgecy

edgecy Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I am a newbie, and this guy is giving me a bad name. I pledge ninety-nine cents.
  13. Keegs

Keegs Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Lol.

and the attention guy shows up again for another comment, thus moving the thread to the top of the list and putting his name right next to it.

interesting................
  14. pats-blue

pats-blue Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I for one do not belong to "My Space" or "AOL" because I don't want to talk to teenagers pretending to be grown ups. Lets cut the crap and stop acting like this is high school and post RELEVANT FOOTBALL posts.

Ian please delete stuff like this, this is out of hand.
  15. Keegs

Keegs Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

it sounds like you really dont like this thread, or you are an AJ Hawk fan. One of the two. It also sounds like you don't want to see this thread anymore, based on your request that it is removed.

I can't help but wonder why you chose to respond to it and put it at the top of the list. It is kind of puzzling.
  16. RayClay

RayClay On the Roster

Ratings:
    +449 / 5 / -6

#75 Jersey

Screw him. Patsfanken is just a newbie!:D
  17. Keegs

Keegs Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

After you guys save up all the money for me to go to camp, you can finally stop blowing each other. I'm not sure if that's a day we'll ever see tho.
  18. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

This thread is yet another example of why there needs to be a $1 subscription fee for the board.

Keegs - pats-blue was absolutely right. In fact, you only continue to prove his point with statements like these:

And secondly, stop acting like this is some stupid little childish game, where there's a "format" and if the person doesn't follow it, they have to do some moronic "dare:"

Again, examples:

(Get it through your skull: Nobody cares about A.J. Hawk or how ugly he is. Posters aren't here to play your idiotic little game.)

(Is you level of intelligence that low or has your mind been corrupted by foolish message boards where you and your MySpace friends talk "liK diSS aBouT tEH moNSSTTTTERR Regggieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Bussshh!! hes lIKKK soooo sICK!!!")

While there are exceptions, it's painstaking easily to identify ages/maturity levels on message boards. There's not much criteria, either:

1) Use the shift key, space bar, and apostrophe key

2) Overuse of the period key

3) Total neglect of grammar in true AIM/MySpace style

4) Complete obliviousness to sarcasm

5) Lack of respect for authority and/or seasoned board veterans, as well a a general lack of respect and simple comprehension of situations and unwritten rules:

19. Keegs

Keegs Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

and he refreshes it again. very clever
  20. spacecrime

spacecrime Rookie

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

I'll ask my son when he gets home from Kindergarten.