PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The magnitude of the 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I've been thinking about the upcoming Sunday. Lot's of things to think about, beyond the playoff scenario.

qyoovb8vfekvn8kqfhud.jpg

Moss may become #5 in all-time TD's (currently tied with Marshall "mama's special boy" Faulk)
Matt Cassel may very well play his last game in a Patriots uniform
Josh McDaniels might coach his last game as a Patriot
Seau and Colvin may play their last games in the NFL, having played another perfect season (for them)
We could set a record for the least penalized team
Favre may play his last NFL game, hopefully leaving a win on the last tape
Mangini will probably coach his last game as a Jet, perhaps even in the NFL - Same with RAC
An 11-5 team may miss the playoff's while more than one 8-8 team may make the playoff's
And very soon, no matter what happens, a monster with eyes toward vengeance will emerge from the shadows...

gkhhjixg4vhm8xptxaw9.jpg

Now I don't want to take away from the hope we still have, of course I'm rooting for us to make it, but the game against Buffalo is special - no matter what. I hope everyone can drink it in without letting the anticipation of Jets/Fins ruin the special moment it could be on its own.

Last edited:
Indeed....

Nice thoughts.

Great Shots.

I've been thinking about the upcoming Sunday. Lot's of things to think about, beyond the playoff scenario.

qyoovb8vfekvn8kqfhud.jpg

Moss may become #5 in all-time TD's (currently tied with Marshall "mama's special boy" Faulk)
Matt Cassel may very well play his last regular seasongame in a Patriots uniform
Josh McDaniels might coach his last regular seasongame as a Patriot
Seau and Colvin may play their last regular seasongames in the NFL, having played another perfect season (for them)
Mangini will probably coach his last game as a Jet, perhaps even in the NFL - Same with RAC
An 11-5 team may miss the playoff's while more than one 8-8 team may make the playoff's
And very soon, no matter what happens, a monster with eyes toward vengeance will emerge from the shadows...

gkhhjixg4vhm8xptxaw9.jpg

Now I don't want to take away from the hope we still have, of course I'm rooting for us to make it, but the game against Buffalo is special - no matter what. I hope everyone can drink it in without letting the anticipation of Jets/Fins ruin the special moment it could be on its own.

I corrected a few for you.

I corrected a few for you.

LOL

I was discount the if's and but's as candy and nuts. We could scout a team of patsfans posters today and be ready by Sunday to beat the Jesters. ;)

Love the "monster from the shadows" comment. Cassel has been great, and I could not be more happy with his play. Brady is special though. He has the WINNINGEST % as a starter in his first 110 games. I think we've all forgotten just how good #12 is.

Next year, we will all be reminded again. ;)

LOL

I was discount the if's and but's as candy and nuts. We could scout a team of patsfans posters today and be ready by Sunday to beat the Jesters. ;)

I'm 50+, only 5'8" and all of 170, but more than willing to take a shot.

Would love the opportunity to drive a Jet out of bounds into Eric the Rat, ala "Necessary Roughness" :D

qyoovb8vfekvn8kqfhud.jpg

Matt Cassel may very well play his last game in a Patriots uniform
Josh McDaniels might coach his last game as a Patriot
Seau and Colvin may play their last games in the NFL, having played another perfect season (for them)

gkhhjixg4vhm8xptxaw9.jpg

Like the time of year, we have a lot to celebrate, even if Brett the bumpkin falls short against Noodle arm again (like he did in 2002).

That b@stard Favre had better come through next Sunday, or I can guarantee he won't be coming back from retirement again. :)

There isn't a team out there that would consider signing him if he loses against the Fins.

Buy yeah, nice post and great pics. I might steal those, if you don't mind too much...

Very, very well said. Thank you.

That b@stard Favre had better come through next Sunday, or I can guarantee he won't be coming back from retirement again. :)

There isn't a team out there that would consider signing him if he loses against the Fins.

Buy yeah, nice post and great pics. I might steal those, if you don't mind too much...

First thing's first. Let's beat the Bills and worry about the Jets/Dolphins later.

Interesting thoughts...Good!!

I think I can safely say it is the most important day in the history of mankind EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes