PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Logic behind Wilfork's fine: Are you kidding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I've done more good than bad to merit avoiding ignore lists, and I can't bring myself to use my. The entertainment value of some these posts is IMMENSE.

And watching some of you guys lay the smackdown (like MassPats38) would lose it's awesomeness.

Plus, I think a couple of those guys have re-signed up.

I used to be in the same boat until the season started. Some trolls are good for comedy value but not all of them. It starts to get old after a while. patsgo was on my ignore list a long time ago though.

:lol2:

Using that profound logic, you won't argue when most think you are a troll or an asshat.

Wow, look at the internet tough guy. Do you really think I care what you think of me? You mean nothing to me.

I hope I've done more good than bad to merit avoiding ignore lists, and I can't bring myself to use my. The entertainment value of some these posts is IMMENSE.

And watching some of you guys lay the smackdown (like MassPats38) would lose it's awesomeness.

Plus, I think a couple of those guys have re-signed up.

Yes, the "smackdown". You take the web wayyyyyyyyyy to serious, and should spend more time off of it.

The "smackdown", hahahaha....yes, I'm just so upset about the op homeristic slop.

Wow, look at the internet tough guy. Do you really think I care what you think of me? You mean nothing to me.

Not tough at all.

Just pointing out the strength of your argument. Your emotional, teary response belies your disassociation from your feelings. It's alright, you can cry out loud.

Yes, the "smackdown". You take the web wayyyyyyyyyy to serious, and should spend more time off of it.

The "smackdown", hahahaha....yes, I'm just so upset about the op homeristic slop.

I do? The poster made you look stupider than you already did on your own steam. The web is a form of interaction, and in those interactions, you're losing bad. If you don't care, please go away.

Not tough at all.

Just pointing out the strength of your argument. Your emotional, teary response belies your disassociation from your feelings. It's alright, you can cry out loud.

So you tell me I am an asshat and a clown. You're the one who looks like the crybaby and the idiot.

I merley said that Wilfok is a great player, but he has a pattern of "shady" plays on the field. Thats fine with me, I love the guy. You homers are so defensive.

Also, don't waste your bandwidth calling me names....I don't care what you think, who you are, or what you think of me :cool:

Last edited:
I do? The poster made you look stupider than you already did on your own steam. The web is a form of interaction, and in those interactions, you're losing bad. If you don't care, please go away.

That's your opinion, and I could care less what people think of me. You seem to be really concerned with that, and to think that a poster making (in your eyes) good points against another poster is some type of victory.

I would guess you have some emotional issues, poor guy.

That's your opinion, and I could care less what people think of me. You seem to be really concerned with that, and to think that a poster making (in your eyes) good points against another poster is some type of victory.

I would guess you have some emotional issues, poor guy.

You're just not very good at this, are you?

This whole ignore feature thing doesn't work so well when morons get quoted. Ignore the worthless troll who feeds off internet confrontation.

For someone that can care less about what people think of him, Patslifer sure seems to be responding to these quips at lightning speed. I would think that someone who "cares less" would just stop responding to the thread altogether. But eh, what do I know?

You're just not very good at this, are you?

JSn-

After typing that response (to which Patslifer will not respond because it includes larges words and requires a factual basis for his stated opinions), I was reminded of a previous exchange I had last season and why I will not do this again. The response I received after repeated requests for facts supporting his opinion was in so many words "Why should I have to provide facts? It's my opinion." This outcome was earned after sending 15 or short pointed questions for facts supporting the argument in an effort to encourage intelligent dialogue.

The anticipated response to any opinion at variance with his is that person is a "homer". You may expect that word an average of once per post. If you confront him, expect a response like "do you really think I care what you think," a variation of the "sticks and stones" defense.

As such, unless you are looking to increase your post count (and your count needs no assistance) with a mindless exchange of circular arguments and specious reasoning, just say no. If you choose to communicate with Patslifer, speak using variations of his word homer for greater comprehension, as you may have noted from his prior post "homeristic". For example, "Hello, isn't it a homer-tabulous day. The crowd is homer-ific."

The preceding has been a public service announcement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back