Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Liberal Democrats Diversity Boy

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +327 / 1 / -9

Justice And Equality For All By God:

:singing: The Holy Prince Barack Hussein Obama's "people" move MUSLIMS out of Camera Range, they don't want Muslims any where near The Holy Princely Sacred F-cking A$s Hole that the gushing fawning democrats have all lost their minds over even to the point of trampling over the corpse's of their Beloved Clintons.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0608/11168.html
  2. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +327 / 1 / -9

Hey Harry
    Imagine how many Posts this thread would have by now if Cheney, Bush or Mccain's people moved Muslims out of a Camera Shot

News Today Racist Bastards
    Two Muslim women at Barack Obama's rally in Detroit on Monday were barred from sitting behind the podium by campaign volunteers seeking to prevent the women's headscarves from appearing in photographs or on television with the candidate.......:singing:

GOD DAMN AMERICA
  3. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Muslims like this, Harry?

[​IMG]
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +327 / 1 / -9

Yea, if Bush, Mccain, Romney, Cheny supporters ever did what the Obama people did Keith Olberman and Chris Matthews would set themselves on fire on the steps of the Supreme Court.

What an insult to Good Muslims all over America, Muslims should demonstrate in front of the Obama home.

I wonder if the Obama Supporters responsible for this filthy racist behavior will be getting Death Threats.
  5. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Did you notice the guy in the purple dress in the picture, Harry?
  6. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Maybe if the the Clintons and the right werenn't trying to paint Obama as a Muslim terrorist he wouldn't have to do this crap. And is Bush and co. did it it would be because they genuinely hate Muslims. The irony here is that he moved them because he doesn't want to be associated with them for the exact same reason why a. paul posted that picture.

That being said, shame on Obama for not having any balls and playing games like this.
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  7. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

8. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -10

Well, maybe he'll be able to convince oil producing nations to increase their output and get the price back to....WOW...what would be a reasonable price now? $3.00...$3.50??...I guess that would be be pretty good wouldn't it? That's what sucks about this whole thing. Drive the price up so high that when you bring it back down, no one will complain even though the net change is an increase of 50% :rolleyes::mad:
  9. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Positively PRICELESS justification. I'm really glad you added the qualifier at the end. There really is no justification and it's a perfect symbol of how screwed our political process has become.
  10. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Ok smart guy, why did he do it then?
  11. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 4 / -2

Cuz he's just like everybody else.

IIRC, they did this before with some "get more white people" bit, regarding a backdrop at a speech they were giving.
  12. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

And why did he want more white people? Does he hate blacks now too?

"just like everyone else" meaning what?
  13. Real World

Ratings:
    +287 / 4 / -2

Why is it that liberals are always appologizing for everyone, or everything, they favor? Liberals only hold those who they dislike accountable. Not only for their particular actions, but also for the actions of those whom they favor. See, if Obama were a man of principle, he'd put in his backdrop, anyone who supports him, regardless of color, creed, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, etc. He doesn't though. Why? Cuz he cares more about his image than he does the people that follow him. That's what politicians do. So therefore, he's just like everybody else. Imagine if McLame said "get me more black people". Sure, that'd be treated as Obama's fault for being a black candidate, and forcing McLame into proving he likes blacks. This isn't about him hating blacks, or people wearing head scarves. It's about how he cares more about his image, than he does about them. That's no one's fault but his own. He made the decision to alter his backdrop according to ethnicity, religion, gender, or whatever. Basically he profiled, or discriminated to get the best picture. Or maybe the picture that served his best interests. Imagine if he were hiring someone to work for him and did that.
  14. Real World

Ratings:
    +287 / 4 / -2

Let me add that all politicians pander. It's expected, and accepted practice. It doesn't make that person evil. The level, and extent of the pandering determines that. I don't think Obama is an evil person. I think he's genuinely sincere about alot of what he believes. I think McLame is genuine too. I just don't think either should be in the running to be president.
  15. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Yeah that's so unique to Liberals:rolleyes: And I'm not a liberal, I don't even know what that word means. Could you define it for me please?

If Obama fills his audience with blacks or muslims, then he won't get elected. because the morons in this country who he needs to get votes from will carry on thinking he's a muslim, or that he's an "angry black man," or that he "hates white people." And, as evidenced on this board many, many, many times, that's good enough reason to not vote for him.

He's playing the game. Unfortunately, it's a white game, dictated by white America and it's corporate overlords. I wish he could change the game but to be honest, I don't see how he can at this point, especially when you still have john Q Ohio saying he isn't sure whether Obama is a muslim or not and might not vote for him because of it.

These are things you know though. He isn't doing it to be hateful, he's doing it to get votes and distance himself from the racist and xenophobic accusations that have dominated his campaign. You also know that if it was Bush moving muslims out of the picture it'd be the exact opposite. But with Bush his problem is a lack of muslims, so he'd probably want MORE of them in the picture to dispel the accusation that he's a murderous anti-islamic POS.
  16. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

That's a separate argument. I felt the insinuation of this thread is that he's a racist or something because of this incident. But as you said, he's pandering, as everyone has to now in this country, especially a black man with a foreign sounding name.
  17. Real World

Ratings:
    +287 / 4 / -2

Find a dictionary, look in a mirror, or pay attention to what Patters types. :D

Keep appologizing for people. It's funny how you have no problem with Obama discriminating against his supporters because of their race, creed, color, or religion, but chastize people like BF would feel that business owners should be able to do the same. Granted, there is a significant difference between hiring workers, and putting people in your backdrop, but the "principle" is the same. I totally understand why Obama, and other politicians pander. My point is that a genuine person of principle, who's running on a platform of "change", and of a different kind of politics, is acting no different than your typical bum politician. These people are generally no different. The one benefit of disliking both candidates, is that I view them without a supportive bias. I think both guys are good men, I just don't like their politics & resumes.
  18. Real World

Ratings:
    +287 / 4 / -2

Is a business owner in a black/white neighborhood racist for not hiring a white/black guy, cuz he thinks it'll hurt his business? Hmmm... He might love black/white people, and is simply thinking in the best interests of his future. In principle, that's what Obama is doing here with his backdrop. It's not that he doesn't like people X, he is simply acting in his own best interests moving forward. Let me reiterate that I totally know that hiring someone, and a picture backdrop, are not the same. I'm merely pointing out the fundamental principles involved here.
  19. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

That's a good point, and I disagree with what Obama did. Which is why I'm not voting for him. But unlike the store owner, you can definitevly say that Obama won't get elected if he doesn't pander like that.

And "get a mirror and a dictionary and what Patters types" is a pretty weak definition. It's a stupid, useless label that doesn't encapsulate me or any other person. I disagree more with Kerry than Bush does, does that make me and Kerry both liberals? yeah makes a lot of sense. Bottom line is you don't even know what the word means any more but you throw it around, as does everyone, at anyone who disagrees with you. It's a pretty convenient way to avoid any actual discussion, but it doesn't really get you anywhere.
  20. Real World

Ratings:
    +287 / 4 / -2

Yes. AAB & I discussed this one time about a year ago, when he posted here (where are you bro! come back!). Pandering is a given, which is why the extent and degree ultimately becomes important. Pandering is still a choice though. The crux of what I said is why I said I understood BF's point with rgard to business owners, but didn't necessarily (or maybe completely is how I put it) agree with position. To many times people look at things as either black or white. (not race black and white) It's not always that easy.

Obviously conservative, liberal, righty, lefty, etc, are generalizations. People who tend to have excuses for everyone, and are quick to label everyone a racist, while simutaneously playing class warfare, among other things, tend to fit in the liberal category. I've always said that I think liberals make excellent activists, but should never be allowed into government. (being extreme to make a point here)

I'd continue, but Wednesday is poker night, and I gotta bein Malden by 8pm.