PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The "Lets get back to football PLEASE!" threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

theONLYJerseypatsfan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Not threat, thread, sorry guys

I cant take it anymore, I cant watch espn or the nfl network (which Im paying for) anymore, so lets do the right thing. Everything that needs to be said about the spying incident has been said 100 times over so lets talk about what should be one of the biggest games of the year this year!

So Im thinking Stallworth is gonna have a big day. I dont think Turner is good enough of a coach to think of anything else besides doubling Moss and sticking Merriman or Phillips on Welker or Watson (both are big mismatches). All this will leave Stallworth one on one with the Charger's defenses weakest link.

I really think this game will all depend on how the defense handles LT and Gates. I think we will score at least 21 so it all depends on if the defense can stop the game from becoming a shoot out.

Come on guys (and gals), lets move onto what made us football fans, this whole thing has already sprung way out of proportion. Although the "rivalry" really seems like its all west coast based us pats fans all know we will have an added spring in our step this coming Monday if we come out of Sunday with a W.

Last edited:
Im just worried that all this nonsense, will be to hard to overcome... I know we overcome worse, but this is pretty big.. But I agree lets talk how Brady is going to disect the Chargers defense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back