PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The latest Reiss mailbag

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been nice if Reiss had printed some comments that portray the other side of the story as well and not just the worrywarts whose middle names are "the sky is falling".

Maybe he'll get to that tommorrow.

That letter was absurd. Sure BB, Scott, & Bob are going to rush out and tell us their plan.

That way they will let the rest of the NFL know what he are doing.

He mentioned "good customer service' is part of running a business. How about "keeping trade secrets", that's also part of running a business.

Bobs My Uncle said:
It would have been nice if Reiss had printed some comments that portray the other side of the story as well and not just the worrywarts whose middle names are "the sky is falling".

Maybe he'll get to that tommorrow.

Or maybe he didn't really get any. The only defense Pats fans and watchers can really mount on this one is in Bill we trust. That's fine as long as you are prepared to admit that means he'll ger 'er done right about 50% of the time. More than most for sure, but not perfect by a long shot.

I'd like to think that Mike O'Connell would have better things to do than worry about the Patriots from his vacation home.

MoLewisrocks said:
Or maybe he didn't really get any.
He got two from me.

MoLewisrocks said:
The only defense Pats fans and watchers can really mount on this one is in Bill we trust. That's fine as long as you are prepared to admit that means he'll ger 'er done right about 50% of the time. More than most for sure, but not perfect by a long shot.

What's to defend?

The Pats shouldn't have to defend their stance that they didn't want to extend a buy-out deal to two aging veterans? Teams allow veterans to leave all the time each offseason. Are the Patriots not allowed to do the same?

And why should they have to defend their actions of allowing a decent, but not great, WR to go elsewhere? I mean it's not like Pats are the only team letting players leave because they are too expensive to retain.

It's hogwash. Just like Reiss' crappy article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes