PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Latest Debunking of "Intelligent" Design, aka Creationism

I hate to break the news to everyone but the creation story happened on Mars and the Biblical account of Noah's ark is really when we were moved from Mars to the Earth.

I hate to break the news to everyone but the creation story happened on Mars and the Biblical account of Noah's ark is really when we were moved from Mars to the Earth.
Hah! You're wrong, it's Venus, not Mars! Global warming was the cause. Venus is now a hellhole.

Especially since you can measure the age of things all around you, and find them older than the "created" universe.

PFnV

And, especially, because the catholic church says its symbolic.

On more thing on the asteroid, the team from JPL working in conjunction with others calculated that an asteroid traveling at 35,000 mph hitting the open ocean 13,000 feet deep would have created a series of tsunamis, the first almost a thousand feet in hight. Now that would be a killer to say the least.

Anyways check this out,its a synopsis of "The Universe" version. Heres a sample.

In an article in the NYTimes on Nov 14, scientist Dallas Abbott has identified the site of a large asteroid impact crater (the Burckle Crater) off of the island of Madagascar that struck the earth around 2800 BC. This asteroid landed in the seabed, and sent a 600-900 foot high wall of water - a megatsunami - around the Indian Ocean, impacting land as far away as Australia, and crashing onto the coast of Africa, up the Red Sea and Persian Gulf, and quite possibly into the Mediterranean Sea as well.

Origin of the Flood legends? Asteroid, 2800BC in Religion in History Channel

Okay, if his dates are right, I like it for the flood stories. Book em!

I've never heard that one before.

Now I know what the word "heathen" means.

Thanks, guys!!

//

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes