PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Last Time Pats Faced a Wade Phillips Defense Was In 2007; Pats Scored 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: The Last Time Pats Faced a Wade Phillips Defense Was In 2007; Pats Scored 40

I'm getting pretty sick of these scary Mary little turds telling everybody what to do and how to be a fan on these threads...YOU want to be a little chicken little no guts whiner, fine...allow others to feel however THEY want...if anybody took you little cowards seriously the past ten years, the Pats would be the JETS.

I agree. Bravo Joker.

re: The Last Time Pats Faced a Wade Phillips Defense Was In 2007; Pats Scored 40

show me the post where I said any of that garbage you just attributed to me...my point is YOU can feel however you want...just don't tell ME or anybody else how to feel...which is exactly what you just did again..

Wade phillips has had very good games when he has DC of the chargers vs brady. The cowboy team, dont think he was calling the defense

Sorry about my earlier FAIL, Brother 12!! :eek:

It sounded funny in my HEAD. ;)

I'm getting pretty sick of these scary Mary little turds telling everybody what to do and how to be a fan on these threads...YOU want to be a little chicken little no guts whiner, fine...allow others to feel however THEY want...if anybody took you little cowards seriously the past ten years, the Pats would be the JETS.

At the risk of sounding conforntational Joker, you are one of the prime candidates on the board for intimating how fans should behave and post.

After any loss or close game you go mental when people are in the least negative.

Pot meet kettle

Wade Phillips is a **** talking douchebag who is a joke of a head coach...think Rex Ryan without the sense of humor (admit it, Rex can be pretty flippin funny) and his "The best team didn't win" and "No I don't know Belichick well...we don't watch films together or anything ha ha get it I made a Spygate joke" comments before and after the 2007 Cowboys game still annoy me. But he is very good DC, and as a DC Brady has had issues with his defense.

But, Brady and Belichick have long memories and I am sure neither of them forget the "Well, that was an ass whoopin" comment Phillips made in September 2005. I am cautiously optimistic about this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes