Welcome to PatsFans.com

The KKK is alive and well in La...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Nov 12, 2008.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +817 / 27 / -33

Well the dumbass KKK is alive and well in La... this woman from Tulsa came to La. to join the sons of Dixie, got as far as getting her head shaved.. then renegged.. got shot..dumbass klan tried to cover their tracks.. no scholarship for these boys..

Slain woman was part of KKK initiation ritual, St. Tammany sheriff says - Breaking News from New Orleans - Times-Picayune - NOLA.com

2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +564 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

What amazes me is that there are still people stupid enough to join the KKK. Or that there are actually people alive in 2008 that believe whites and blacks should not mix.

This is one reason the united States should have made owning the confederate flag illegal as soon as the south was defeated by the north.

3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Good post.

A flag story:
    We used to go to a bluegrass festival in east Tennessee and we flew the Mass. flag at our camp on an 18' pole. Lots of rebs would come by and ask what the flag meant because they were curious and had never seen it before. Other who knew us would come over and give us some good natured ribbing about "yankee" crap or how the Red Sox and Patriots sucked (going back a few years). No one meant any harm and we gave it back just as much.

But there was this one POS redneck who would seek us out every year and deliberately camp next to us, fly his "Starz 'n' Barz", and harp on how "the South's gonna r-i-i-i-i-z-e agin!" and other stupid crap. Still mad about the War "cuz they was from Mobile Alabama and whut the Hale was we doin comin down to their country an lisnin to thaya music and such."...and they weren't kidding. We thought it was funny, but one year my buddy had had enough beer and bullsh!t and grabbed the biggest, fattest, dirtiest one (that wasn't a female) by the throat and told him to STFU before he beats the living shyte out of him and wipes his arse with that stupid, traitor, muthafuggin flag. The next year they didn't show up.

I hate that stupid flag. I know it sounds silly, but I just do.

4. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +564 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Doesn't sound silly at all. In a nutshell, it represents defiance.

Oh, shu-wa, people will say it represents culture & tradition, but that's a lode of bull****. Why doesn't anyone see people in the north flying the old Union flag?

I fuggn' hate seeing the confederate flag on pick-up trucks and big rigs. One time I parked beside a pickup in a grocery store parking lot and put a note on the guy's windshield telling him what I thought it represented. I also left my cell phone number on the note.

Of course the guy called me and went on rant about how he was a veteran...blah, blah, blah, so I hung up on his sorry arse!:D

Another time I was riding with a buddy on a highway in Florida and this huge 18 wheeler kept trying to pass us on the right like a nut. He had the confederate flag on his grill, so I put both hands out the window and made an X with my 2 index fingers and then gave him a thumbs down! He started coming at us and my buddy said "what TF did you just do?" When I told him, he got in the high-speed lane and took off.

He said he wanted to get off the highway before the guy radio'd his buddies up ahead to get their shotguns ready:D

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 3 / -10

Comrade Obama's new "Personal Police Dept" will take care of these bastards, no more of that "freedom sh!t", Chavez would hang that truck driver.

6. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +564 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Cool...maybe I'll join that police dept and head down south!

7. TheGodInAGreyHoodie

TheGodInAGreyHoodie Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

No, thanks.

While I find that flag just as repulsive as the one carried by the Nazis when they marched thru Skookie, Ill, I am glad we did not abandon the 1st amendment.

8. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I'm with ya there!

9. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

10. godef

godef In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Just another Darwin Award nominee. :rolleyes:

11. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 1
  12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +817 / 27 / -33

Racism is not an issue here folks..

13. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 3 / -10

Louis Farrakahn and his followers, Reverend Wrights screaming yelling racist congregation, Black Panthers, Crips & Bloods---------:p

14. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

...STRAW MAN....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

• Like Like x 1
  16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +817 / 27 / -33

17. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,998 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

that's messed up ... one of the drawbacks to freedom of speech are the hate groups ... makes the rest of us stronger but they still suck.

Some thought these blond haired, fair skinned and blue eyed people came from alien space ships.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  18. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I don't mind them to much, let them say what they have to say - what can we do to stop them? Not go to their rallys. By going and yelling at them "Racist!" "Douchebag!" it empowers them. Just ignore them - and lock them up if they get out of hand.

And this isn't directed towards you - somehow when I post comments after quoting someone they take it that way...

I don't think it's "fair" when people say "We need to stop hate groups from speaking"... As you said, it's a product of free speech. Get over it or don't let anyone talk.