Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Kennedy's & God

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

Why do Liberals trash people like Huckabee, Robertson, Billy Graham, The Pope, Mitt Romney, Fogbuster etc etc but they fall to their knees and bow their heads to those God Damn Kennedys the most sinful disfunctional family in the history of American politics.........:confused:

TODAYS NEWS:
    It's safe to say that no other American family has been so associated with the word Catholic as the Kennedys. But while they were famously Catholic, the hard-living Kennedys weren't known for being famously devout. So it might come as a surprise that faith played a deep and important role for many of them, including Ted Kennedy. The Rev. Patrick Tarrant, who was at the Senator's bedside the night he died, told ABC News that Kennedy was "a man of quiet prayer." Said the priest: "The whole world knows a certain part of his life very well, but I think there's another part of his life that very few people know, and that is his deep faith." (See a Kennedy family photo album.)

That faith was instilled by Rose Kennedy, the family matriarch, who for much of her life attended Mass twice daily at St. Francis Xavier in Hyannis Port, where her daughter Eunice was buried last week. Rose's children and grandchildren complained of being coerced to accompany her. But the little church on the Cape provided comfort in the times of tragedy that seemed to visit the Kennedys like the seasons. After their eldest brother Joe died during World War II, John and his sister Kathleen - both of whom sometimes struggled with their faith - would go to St. Francis Xavier together to pray.
    Ted Kennedy's Quiet Catholic Faith - Yahoo! News
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

What's "God" got to do with the Catholic Church?
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

Good Question..............
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

My sentiments, if it was about money that would be another story.. when any of these dudes talk, I switch to the mute button.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

6. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Oops, I entered the thread by mistake.

I thought that putting "Kennedy's & God" in the same sentence, it was gonna be more like.

GOD DAMN you Kennedy, get back here and help me get out of this fukcing CAR.

:eek: :D

Whooops, my bad. That post is for you Harry. :D
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2009