PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck. And this week, that's bad news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Guys, I think the Jags beating the Ravens is more realistic than the Jets beating the Fins. No chance.

The Fans are gone mental in New York, the players are quitting, and the Fish have everything there for the taking.

I'm honestly worried that the Jets don't even have a thread of a chance of beating the Fins, let alone a reason.

I hope to revisit this thread in a week and own up to being horribly wrong.

I can dig the pessimism. Having to put faith in the JEST is not something ANY of feels good about. But lets face it, the Phins ain't nothing special. They have barely beaten any quality teams in the last half of the season and they BARELY got by KC and the niners, both of whom legitimately suck.

Like I said, I can dig your sentiment, but this game has about 50/50 of going either way. Not being a smart ass either. These teams are both mediocre. Lets hope the Jets are less mediocre, at least this week.

Lets hope the Jets are less mediocre, at least this week.

That's a good way of putting it.

sigh - kind of wish I could peek ahead and prepare the egg nog accordingly.

The Dolphins are probably every bit as overrated as the Jets are. Both of those teams supremely benefitted from the loss of Brady and the learn-on-the-fly play of Cassel. The Fish also have the most cake schedule out of anybody else in the NFL this year and barely got by the Kansas City's and Oakland's of the world.

Favre is still capable of having old-school Brett Favre games and that offense as a whole is very capable of toching the Dolphins' secondary. The only question for the Jets is can their overrated defense stop Miami's offense? But if it turns into a shoot-out (could happen), the Jets will come out on top.

Something tells me this game will be decided not by who plays well, but by who plays worse.

The Dolphins are probably every bit as overrated as the Jets are. Both of those teams supremely benefitted from the loss of Brady and the learn-on-the-fly play of Cassel. The Fish also have the most cake schedule out of anybody else in the NFL this year and barely got by the Kansas City's and Oakland's of the world.
Favre is still capable of having old-school Brett Favre games and that offense as a whole is very capable of toching the Dolphins' secondary. The only question for the Jets is can their overrated defense stop Miami's offense? But if it turns into a shoot-out (could happen), the Jets will come out on top.

A lot of teams barely got by KC this season. They play tough.

And watching the Jets the last several weeks Favre and the Jets D is getting worse and worse and the Dolphins are more poised to win a close game I think.

If I were Favre I would watch out for Porter. :D

Last edited:
A lot of teams barely got by KC this season. They play tough.

And watching the Jets the last several weeks Favre and the Jets D is getting worse and worse and the Dolphins are more poised to win a close game I think.

If I were Favre I would watch out for Porter. :D

That scumbag Porter is already talking saying that Favre "has a bullseye on his back, and I'm the missile". God I hate him.

That scumbag Porter is already talking saying that Favre "has a bullseye on his back, and I'm the missile". God I hate him.

Yeah he sure likes to talk. Nothing will keep him from talking either, NOTHING.

Yeah he sure likes to talk. Nothing will keep him from talking either, NOTHING.

Heh, yeah. That's why I was hoping Matt Light would just turn his attention away from Crowder and break Porter's jaw so we didn't have to hear him in the postgame press conferences. Unfortunately for us, Crowder was the only one dumb enough to take his helmet off. :rolleyes:

It sure was, it sure was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back