PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets have released RB Derrick Blaylock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going purely on intuition, I've not read or heard anything about this until this moment- Can you say Lamont Jordan?

Actually, he was a solid backup for Priest Holmes in KC. That Jet Oline was horrible at the beginning of the season. It wasnt all his fault.

Actually, he was a solid backup for Priest Holmes in KC. That Jet Oline was horrible at the beginning of the season. It wasnt all his fault.

With the offensive line KC had the last few years (omitting last year) anyone could be put ack there and look great. I think Blalock just isn't that good. He's a back up at best. and the Jets have enough of those.

id actually give him a look..hes smaller but hes fast..can receive. i wouldnt mind bringing him for competition though id rather have a power back

First Barlow, now Blaylock, Jets are going to have to draft one, or they have plans for a free agert.

Hamilton surprises me cause we are so thin at DL.

I guess these are salary saving moves.

I think the Jets will end up drafting Bush or Irons. It makes sense for their team. They have nobody of real ability imo. Not since CM retired.

Last edited:
um didnt i say he was a backup?

yes you did say that does that mean he cant say it too and say that he thinks the jets dont need another back up. way to ask crap

I think the Jets will end up drafting Bush or Irons. It makes sense for their team. They have nobody of real ability imo. Not since CM retired.

That is a good possibility. Washington looked to be ok last season. IMO he earned the chance to start this year. Either bring in a rookie to groom or a vet to challenge. It would be a win win either way. I wouldnt be surprised if they go after lynch either. his stalk is falling in round 1.

yes you did say that does that mean he cant say it too and say that he thinks the jets dont need another back up. way to ask crap

Oh hey little crap gnat (or is it dung beetle?). Great to see you buzzing and being an ass again. Thanks for being so wrong in the Moss thread. You looked so stupid. Getting used to it I suppose. Good for you. Whatever makes you happy.

Oh hey little crap gnat (or is it dung beetle?). Great to see you buzzing and being an ass again. Thanks for being so wrong in the Moss thread. You looked so stupid. Getting used to it I suppose. Good for you. Whatever makes you happy.

I wasnt wrong about anything in the moss thread.

I wasnt wrong about anything in the moss thread.
its ok really. it is just another illustration of you not having any clue what your talking about. no biggy. i am sure that is your life story and you are used to it.

its ok really. it is just another illustration of you not having any clue what your talking about. no biggy. i am sure that is your life story and you are used to it.

what did i say that was wrong in the thread. just cause you think your sh** doesnt stink doesnt mean you are always right. besides you are the one that is a bug as you always post annoying comments to shoot down what others say as though it builds you up somehow.

Originally Posted by Digger44

I am not addressing his attitude or laziness because they are what they are. You can't keep painting the wrong picture of Moss with your black and white opinion that does not reflect his stats.

originally posted by signbabybrady
Your not adressing his Attitude and laziness is as unreasonable as thinking he only catches 20+ yard plays. while I don't think is baggage has to nix the deal you can't just ignore it. He is a quiter and has been arested more than once. that is enough to raise an eye brow. If we were talking about someone as talented as Moss who had no baggage I don't think to many people would think twice about the deal evan if he is a little past his prime.

here is what we both said and IMO ignoring and chosing not to adress seem like the same thing.

Last edited:
here is what we both said and IMO ignoring and chosing not to adress seem like the same thing.

good for u gnat crap i am happy for you. i wish u the best of luck.

what did i say that was wrong in the thread. just cause you think your sh** doesnt stink doesnt mean you are always right. besides you are the one that is a bug as you always post annoying comments to shoot down what others say as though it builds you up somehow.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i hate saying this, but i do agree with ummmmm, digger. i think blaylock would be a decent backup, and that is what we're looking for right?? being that everyone says maroney is a lock for starter. i for one, hope he is, but we'll see at training camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down