PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets gave the NFL the blueprint for beating the Steelers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armen Da Pats Fan

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
...oh wait, I'm sorry, it was the 6-6 Arizona Cardinals that did that...

Whoops. Nope, it must have been the 5-7 Broncos that REALLY gave the blueprint...

Wait. Hold the phone. I think it was the 0-forever Miami Dolphins that actually held the mighty Steeler offense to ZERO points AT HOME for 59:43.

This would be the same Dolphin defense that the Patriots scored 42 points on...IN THE FIRST HALF!

Anthony Smith, Free-Agent-scrap-heap-pickup meet Randy Moss, NFL-first-rounder-and-future-Hall-of-Famer.

Patriots 31, Steelers 10

Last edited:
I'm posting to support the point being made here and because the title gave me a chuckle.

...oh wait, I'm sorry, it was the 6-6 Arizona Cardinals that did that...

Whoops. Nope, it must have been the 5-7 Broncos that REALLY gave the blueprint...

Wait. Hold the phone. I think it was the 0-forever Miami Dolphins that actually held the mighty Steeler offense to ZERO points AT HOME for 59:43.

This would be the same Dolphin defense that the Patriots scored 42 points on...IN THE FIRST HALF!

Anthony Smith, Free-Agent-scrap-heap-pickup meet Randy Moss, NFL-first-rounder-and-future-Hall-of-Famer.

Patriots 31, Steelers 10

OWNED!:rocker:

hahaha I like this thread. What I always find funny though about blueprints to beating teams like the pats and other high flying offenses, it's always the same. Just hit the damn QB. If you can't hit him, and get to him, he'll eventually find the open man. It's simple in theory, but not always easy to execute, but it's not a big secret.

I'm posting to support the point being made here and because the title gave me a chuckle.

Glad you got it!

Isn't all this "blueprint" talk so ridiculous?

Especially in today's NFL when coaches are so ito their gameplans and change them up week to week...

Glad you got it!

Isn't all this "blueprint" talk so ridiculous?

Especially in today's NFL when coaches are so ito their gameplans and change them up week to week...
I love this blueprint talk. Here's hoping that all opposing teams are true believers.

Apparently the Ravens' blueprint neglected to underline the part where it said, "If things start to go against you late in the fourth, try to avoid going totally bats#!t." :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back