PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets Board is so much fun right now [mergedx3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Jets Board is so much fun right now (merged X3)

You're just a bitter loser. Your team is the laughing stock of the NFL and your fans are the scum of the earth. Thanks for coming here and reaffirming it. I don't recall any cheating yesterday when we embarrassed you (yet again), oh that's right, it's the refs this time. Well there always has to be some excuse. Not only do the New Jersey Jets blow ****, but their fans still can't take a loss without crying about it. Have fun in the toilet for the rest of your life. At least there's always the Yankees....oh wait. Well, did you at least get to see some boobs on game day? No? Maybe just off yourself then and save some of the pain that will be the rest of your life.

You GOTTA love the cheating stuff!!!!

I love this thread. It's so good to know the refs are still on our side:rofl:

Good job Waldo - thanks for "reaffirming" the stupidity of the NE fan base who continue to think they're winning these games on their own. That's all I have to say to you idiots. You're all just too stupid to know what a game of football looks like without the refs having to throw the games for you. See you in Nov.

And thank you for coming here and making my day even better. Please come back in November to remind us all just how good we have it.;)

Good job Waldo - thanks for "reaffirming" the stupidity of the NE fan base who continue to think they're winning these games on their own. That's all I have to say to you idiots. You're all just too stupid to know what a game of football looks like without the refs having to throw the games for you. See you in Nov.

Right. This guy is seriously on to something. Now, it might be Crack or mold spores in his Mom's basement - But he's on something. :singing:

Last edited:

You GOTTA love the cheating stuff!!!!

It's GREAT. "The Gap is closed!!" then "well the refs gave you the game" Hilarious.

I wonder if Brett Favre thinks we suck.

After Thomas threw him and the midget running back around like a couple of rag dolls he's probably thinking he should have stayed retired!:)

I'd love to know how you think Brady deserved to be seriously hurt. You better hope that no-one that means anything to you "deserves" to be hurt. You just might feel differently about your perspective on just desserts.

You're just making yourself sound like an idiot. You may want to audition for the reboot of the Life Goes On series, bro.

LifeGoesOn_S1.jpg

The funny thing is, it really wouldn't matter if anyone on their team gets injured, the outcome will still be the same.

Where did Jack ****wad go?

Where did Jack ****wad go?

I actually was thinking about what he wrote. Lose with class, seriously. We all know why we lost the SB. YES, Elisha to whats-his-face (hehe) was luck, but their defense just ate Brady's protection alive. Also, we may have seen a bad call on not taking that long field goal.

The Pat's gave that game away and we know it and we move on.

Now Brady is hurt and out for the season. Most of us aren't calling it an illegal hit, just a freak accident involving guys doing their jobs. We'll move and kick a whole pile of a$s in a league that despises us, unless of course you're a cut player looking for a job - those guys put pat's posters over their playboy centerfolds, know what I mean?

I never realized how classless the Jets were and I'm generally very impressed with how our team has given us a good example in how to handle the bumps of football. Class and humility, always finding a way to move on and win.

Heck, even Moss is sticking with the Kool-Aid.

Listen haters, I live in Canada and I'm a fan. Many of you only live a few hours away. It's close enough that you can cheer for the better team. We won't judge you... :D

Wow, that IS fun! Its as if they expected to win or something...

Wow, that IS fun! Its as if they expected to win or something...

Every year, the Jets fan goes through the same metamorphosis:

Pre-season: Jets are winning the division. Playoff bound!
Game 1-4: Jets are ironing out the kinks. Lots of talent on this team. Will turn it around and make the playoffs.
Game 5-10: This year is unraveling, but there's still a lot to build on. But for a few freak plays and bad calls in some games, we'd have a winning record.
Game 11-16: Jets are putrid. Get rid of the quarterback. Fire the coach and GM.

Every year, same thing. It's really remarkable.

Last edited:

Wow, I f*cking love this guy.
Pure comedy gold.
Note to mods: please don't ban this guy just yet, he's a riot.
And hey, where's Frank Moga today?

Wow, I f*cking love this guy.
Pure comedy gold.
Note to mods: please don't ban this guy just yet, he's a riot.
And hey, where's Frank Moga today?

Jack will not be joining us any more, so he won't be able to answer your Moga question.

jack will not be joining us any more, so he won't be able to answer your moga question.

moga! Moga! Moga!

Attachments

• JohnBelushi.jpg
    JohnBelushi.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 182

Some guy has this as his Sig.

The New York ****y Jets

Last edited:

Jack will not be joining us any more, so he won't be able to answer your Moga question.

I had to read that a couple times for context.

Every year, the Jets fan goes through the same metamorphosis:

Pre-season: Jets are winning the division. Playoff bound!
Game 1-4: Jets are ironing out the kinks. Lots of talent on this team. Will turn it around and make the playoffs.
Game 5-10: This year is unraveling, but there's still a lot to build on. But for a few freak plays and bad calls in some games, we'd have a winning record.
Game 11-16: Jets are putrid. Get rid of the quarterback. Fire the coach and GM.

Every year, same thing. It's really remarkable.

Looks to me like a lot of them jumped right to the end without reading he middle.

It was fun while it lasted :D :banned:

Looks to me like a lot of them jumped right to the end without reading he middle.

They are a joke of a team

After Thomas threw him and the midget running back around like a couple of rag dolls he's probably thinking he should have stayed retired!:)

After the Thomas sack, I dont think he will be doing any naked bootlegs to AD's side of the field again......

if he is gone can we get back to the Ref bribe collection pool count please?

So far I have:

JSN:$10
Patschick: $15
SignBabyBrady: 15
Cartmen: $15

Anyone else?...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back