PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets Board is so much fun right now [mergedx3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Jets Board is so much fun right now (merged X3)

Congratulations are once again in order to the refs who continue to be well on their way of making 2008 yet another year of making egregiously corrupt calls in favor of the Patriots. Forget about Spygate. Goodell continues to allow his pocket pal Kraft to play with 15 men on the field, four of which continue to be allowed to throw the flags and the games in favor of the Pats. The Patriots suck and so do their classless coach and their classless fans.

Boo Hoo, it's back to the refs! I can't say I'm surprised. A loser response from a loser fan of a loser organisation.

Another beauty:

somebody needs to put that cheapshot artist Mike Vrabel in the hospital....how that guy didn't get flagged today is beyond me.

I'm sorry, make that 18 men. I didn't realize there were seven corrupt officials in a game. Judging from the posts it's obvious you morons continue to have your heads planted so far up your asses that you would not know a corrupt call from a 2007 super bowl win.

good luck with Brett, hahahaha

I'm sorry, make that 18 men. I didn't realize there were seven corrupt officials in a game. Judging from the posts it's obvious you morons continue to have your heads planted so far up your asses that you would not know a corrupt call from a 2007 super bowl win.

So, what you are trying to say is that your not happy about the Patriots beating your team, right?

Well, get in line and join the club - It's a long and ever expanding group of whiners and loosers and they will be happy to have you join the fold.

Re: Are Jets fans the scum of the NFL?

The PI call was dead on, the defender has the right to the ball and had position, Cotchery probably did what he did to avoid an interception, so probably a good play on his part, but the right call.
The call on Pace was helmut to helmut hit, not a late hit, that gets called more foten than not and was also the correct call.

The PI call was so damned obvious that I think two flags came in on it. Anyone who complains about this call obviously has never watched a game of football before.

The roughing call was a little less obvious. But on replay it is clear there was helmet to helmet contact, which generally justifies the call. So that one is hard to argue as well.

Say what you will. You don't think the rest of the league is watching? Brady got what he deserved and yet again back to the refs, Pollard was held to now end on the play with the Patriots 18'th man on the field throwing NO FLAG. You ***s are priceless, classless, clueless - see you later in the year. We hope you enjoyed last year's super bowl appearance because you're not going to be there this year.

Someone PLEASE save this before this guy gets banned!!

This guy is AWESOME!!! Priceless, Classless and Clueless?

21 Regular season wins and counting. Clueless? :singing:

see you later in the year.

I never get tired of hearing this from Jets fans. For some reason, it is always on their lips. That, and "see you next year, after we rebuild/fire our coach/get a new stadium/etc."

Last edited:

The Jets fans deserve nothing less than continued misery after their celebration of Brady's injury. If they were respectable people they'd want to beat the Patriots at full strength to show they belong amongst the NFL elite, but they could care less about that. Loser attitude from the fans of a loser franchise.

No, what we're trying to say is everyone is sick of seeing the Patriots cheat their way to these *wins*. Belichick will go into the hall of shame with an * next to his name, however the league also needs to make sure that they include pictures of all the refs who *called* the games for them. The refs deserve dishonorable mention for those wins more than anyone on the field. It's too bad you're not playing Baltimore this year. It would have been sweet seeing them get even with you punks.

Waa%20cry%20baby2.jpg

Don't worry, we're going to be kicking your asses for a long time to come.

Oops I don't know how to post respectfully in a public forum

police.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

No, what we're trying to say is everyone is sick of seeing the Patriots cheat their way to these *wins*. Belichick will go into the hall of shame with an * next to his name, however the league also needs to make sure that they include pictures of all the refs who *called* the games for them. The refs deserve dishonorable mention for those wins more than anyone on the field. It's too bad you're not playing Baltimore this year. It would have been sweet seeing them get even with you punks.

:rofl: JETS JETS JETS! Can't root for your own team so you hope the Ravens (or ANYBODY) can do the job that your team obviously can't. Boo freakin Hoo.
I almost feel bad for Lord Favre, stuck with a coach like Manjokus. Boo the refs,boo Chad Pennington,cheer for injuries....it's everyone else's fault except your sorryazz team's and your slimy little coach.

Jest fans are victims alright. Take a look in your own backyard before you sh*t in someone else's. AD says hello.

police.gif

:rofl: JETS JETS JETS! Can't root for your own team so you hope the Ravens (or ANYBODY) can do the job that your team obviously can't. Boo freakin Hoo.
I almost feel bad for Lord Favre, stuck with a coach like Manjokus. Boo the refs,boo Chad Pennington,cheer for injuries....it's everyone else's fault except your sorryazz team's and your slimy little coach.

Jest fans are victims alright. Take a look in your own backyard before you sh*t in someone else's. AD says hello.

New Joke:

How many Patriots does it take to tackle/sack the QB and the blocking running back?

Not funny? No, really it was.

and seven of your *corrupt* refs will make that happen I'm sure you losers

Exactly! You should call Specter - I think you may be on to something. :singing:

police.gif

I haven't smiled this much in a few months.

J-E-T-S suck, Suck, SUCK!

The motto of the Jest fan - Talk **** before the game, complain after it.

Real men support the JEST!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

police.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back