The Jets Board is so much fun right now [mergedx3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Are Jets fans the scum of the NFL?

YES they are

Y-e-s-s YESS YESS YESS

Holy fu** you guys are out of control. Quite frankly, I don't wan't to get into a debate with you guys about it but Cotchery did not interfere and the broadcasters even acknowledged it. And Pace actually held Cassell up so he wouldn't go to the ground. Nonetheless, take a compliment people. I said you won the game and there are no excuses. Those calls shouldn't even matter, if you're the better team you find a way to win.

that was obvious offensive pi on crotchery. we were screaming it when it happened.

Yes, I think so.

scum? well, maybe some are. I think most of them are just plain stupid. I love the comment about bringing back Pennington :rofl:

All of us watching the game had no question about the PI call. We all agreed that it was probably a smart play, because it prevented an interception, but when the wide receiver throws down the back it is usually called, especially when the back is standing there waiting for the ball to fall into his arms.

Holy fu** you guys are out of control. Quite frankly, I don't wan't to get into a debate with you guys about it but Cotchery did not interfere and the broadcasters even acknowledged it. And Pace actually held Cassell up so he wouldn't go to the ground. Nonetheless, take a compliment people. I said you won the game and there are no excuses. Those calls shouldn't even matter, if you're the better team you find a way to win.

Er, maybe the Jets broadcasters "acknowledged it" but the national broadcasters were quick to call it offensive PI. One (I think it was Nantz) even after the replay said while it did not look that bad in slo-mo, that real time it was much easier and obvious to call.

Jeez.

It's just kind of sad. I'm serious, I don't dislike them anymore, I just pity them.

Pity is too good for them. They deserve everything they get.

Last edited:

scum? well, maybe some are. I think most of them are just plain stupid. I love the comment about bringing back Pennington :rofl:

LMAO priceless. That one and "the NFL LOVES the Pats" ... yeah, we're loved alright... Rogah And The Jets...Rogah,Rogah, Rogah and the Jetttsss. :rolleyes::rofl:

I went over to the GangGreen website (after reading a post about Jets fans on this site), and I must say, Jets fans have got to be the biggest bunch of cry-baby scumbags I have ever come across. Excuses all over the place, crying, whining, calling for harm to our players. I was floored by the low class douche-baggery going on over at the hell hole.

Check this out:

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=35811

Wow...they really call themselves the GangGreen...I thought you were playing on the words...to make it sound like gangrene....which would make them scum.

lol

As much as a homer I am, that roughing the passer call on Cassel was kinda BS. Had that happened to us , I'd have been upset. I mean aside from incidental contact of helmet to helmet, Pace(?) did try pull back and keep Cassel from falling down.

I was surprised, but then saw it was helmet to helmet contact. No complaints at that point; the refs throw the flag when that happens.

Re: Don’t you just love Jet fans?...

and the funny thing is, with the exception of their one ancient glory year in the 60's, the Jets have never had any type of a run or dynasty in the AFC East. LOL every other team in the divison has at some point in their history.

Re: The Jets Board is so much fun right now (merged)

Awww how cute they actually thought they had a shot to beat us...HAHAHAHAHA!

Re: The Jets Board is so much fun right now (merged X3)

I'm a firm believer in the victor enjoying the spoils. That said, I'm respectful when I come to this board, I'd expect the same from those of you who visit Jets boards - particularly theganggreen.com, which is the only one that concerns me. We have a forum for trashtalk, and you're welcome to leave your schadenfreude messages there. Just keep trolling and trashtalk out of the main Jets forum. Thanks.

I'm a firm believer in the victor enjoying the spoils. That said, I'm respectful when I come to this board, I'd expect the same from those of you who visit Jets boards - particularly theganggreen.com, which is the only one that concerns me. We have a forum for trashtalk, and you're welcome to leave your schadenfreude messages there. Just keep trolling and trashtalk out of the main Jets forum. Thanks.

I agree and you've been a stand up guy on this board even when you haven't had that returned to you. I appreciate that.

They're saying Mangini = Kotite? OUCH.

In my opinion this thread is the best

Zebras to the rescue http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=35811

Here's a sampling

I've simply had it with these fukin patriots getting all the calls, this is fukin bull****. I've lost all respect for those fukin refs. if that ref died tomorrow, i would laugh. how can you call offensive PI call on that play is beyond me. It was nowhere near conclusive. Cotch made a better to attempt to catch the ball then that bum hobbs. it was more incidental contact then anything. Its amazing how 2 plays can change the whole aspect of the game. Our ******* kicker missing a 30 yarder and a bull**** offensive PI call. And thats why we lost the game

The "Roughing the Passer" Call on Cassel was one of the worst calls I have seen in the past five years. That was ridiculous.

the Pats ran 59 offensive plays..NOT 1 HOLDING call....

:D

The Rats lost the game because they weren't as prepared to win it as we the Patriots were. Ratgeni was relying on good ole Lord Favrequad to gunsling the team to an victory but it backfired on them. So sad too bad for them. Now get on that crucifix Rats.

Last edited:

As much as a homer I am, that roughing the passer call on Cassel was kinda BS. Had that happened to us , I'd have been upset. I mean aside from incidental contact of helmet to helmet, Pace(?) did try pull back and keep Cassel from falling down.

Yea, Well...Helmet to Helmet is the thing that those guys are watching out for and calling no matter the intent of the person doing the hitting.

It's kinda like the way they are protecting the QB's from getting hit below the waist and knee, they call it and fine/penalize no matter the intent..........oh wait........yea, that's a bad example (or not). :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Congratulations are once again in order to the refs who continue to be well on their way of making 2008 yet another year of making egregiously corrupt calls in favor of the Patriots. Forget about Spygate. Goodell continues to allow his pocket pal Kraft to play with 15 men on the field, four of which continue to be allowed to throw the flags and the games in favor of the Pats. The Patriots suck and so do their classless coach and their classless fans.

Hehehehehehehe! :singing: :singing:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :singing:

:banned:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back