Week 15: Pats 6-48, Jets 6-42.

2006"
Week 2: Pats 6-64, Jets 4-48
Week 10: Pats 4-30, Jets 4-28
Wild Card playoff: Pats 7-74, Jets 4-47

No wonder the fans are so bad, listen to Tony G

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/788206.html

Re: Are Jets fans the scum of the NFL?

I've lost all respect for those fukin refs. if that ref died tomorrow, i would laugh.

Stay classy JETS fans, Stay classy. :rolleyes:

We all complain about refs, and calls vs. non-calls. I got no issue with that. Wishing death on the refs over them might be a little extreme though.

The answer to that original question: Resounding YES

We know it, but they don't want to admit the truth my friend.

yeah them and the other 30 teams.....

Great win today.....great win.....it only solidifies our place in the NFL....a team who wins.....not individuals who win....

Man they are Hate filled aren't they. I never see crap on this board like that when I think about it. Anyways this was my favorite,fixed the spread was 1.5 aka even.

"this game was FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am convinced"

Last edited:

Listen fellas, I'm a huge Jets fan. With that being said, the offensive pass interference call on Cotchery was bulls**t, and the roughing the passer call on Calvin Pace was bullsh**t. Calvin Pace actually held him up so he wouldn't hit the turf. However, I'm a Jets fan and I'm smart enough to know that their may have been a couple of calls that you guys didn't like either. With that being said, a smart man once told me that excuses are like a**holes and every one has them and they all stink. You guys won the game and that is the bottom line, and we'll see you up in New England.

Nothing that they do surprises me. They are a CLASSLESS bunch. :rolleyes:
To me thats why its so satisfying to beat them. I don't dislike the team as much as the fans and the NY media,their just as bad.

Listen fellas, I'm a huge Jets fan. With that being said, the offensive pass interference call on Cotchery was bulls**t, and the roughing the passer call on Calvin Pace was bullsh**t. Calvin Pace actually held him up so he wouldn't hit the turf. However, I'm a Jets fan and I'm smart enough to know that their may have been a couple of calls that you guys didn't like either. With that being said, a smart man once told me that excuses are like a**holes and every one has them and they all stink. You guys won the game and that is the bottom line, and we'll see you up in New England.

Except those calls were totally legit. Pace hit Cassel helmet on helmet after the throw. That gets called in every game no matter what. And Cotchery just shoved O'Neal to the ground. It's not because they are the Pats that those calls were made, it's because the Jets are a younger, poorly coached and undisciplined team. A team that is as good as the Pats won't have as many penalties because they are better, not because the refs favor them.

The PI call was dead on, the defender has the right to the ball and had position, Cotchery probably did what he did to avoid an interception, so probably a good play on his part, but the right call.
The call on Pace was helmut to helmut hit, not a late hit, that gets called more foten than not and was also the correct call.

Those calls where not bull. Your a typical jets fan. Blaming your pathetic teams failures on everyone but your team.... thats the truth.

Last edited:

Favrenstein at the Gangreen Forum said:
somebody needs to put that cheapshot artist Mike Vrabel in the hospital....how that guy didn't get flagged today is beyond me.

Yeah, their scum. Hey Jets fans, Karma's a b!tch, ain't it?

Personally I liked the gems about hoping Bruschi had another stroke and shoving a battery into Welker's eye.

Stay classy.

Jets fans are easily the worst fans in the NFL. Chargers/Colts/Broncos fans can be annoying, but they got nothing on them.

You're an even bigger idiot than your ****** friends. The only difference is that you whine about the calls in a passive aggressive manner.

The PI call was dead on, the defender has just as much right to the ball and had better position on it. Don't blame us because your receivers have to turn into defensive backs because your QB is an undisciplined moron who just chucks it up for grabs. Better get used to it, its gonna be a loooooong year.

Last edited:

Are Jets fans the scum of the NFL?

Personally I liked the gems about hoping Bruschi had another stroke and shoving a battery into Welker's eye.

Stay classy.

Jets fans are easily the worst fans in the NFL. Chargers/Colts/Broncos fans can be annoying, but they got nothing on them.

Could not have answered this any better :)

The PI call was obvious. The guys behind me thought Hobbs commited PI on the knockaway pass on 3rd down at the end of the game, and another O'Neal knockaway when he timed it perfectly from behind. I didn't see the roughing the passer on replay to judge it. But that offensive PI was an easy call.

But to answer the question, yes. The guys behind me at the end of the game, when the Pats went for it on 4th and 3, 25 secs left or thereabouts, thought that was running up the score!!!

Are Jets fans the scum of the NFL? The answer is......YES!

As much as a homer I am, that roughing the passer call on Cassel was kinda BS. Had that happened to us , I'd have been upset. I mean aside from incidental contact of helmet to helmet, Pace(?) did try pull back and keep Cassel from falling down.
He did try to hold up Cassel, and that is good, but there is no such thing as incidental helmet-to-helmet contact.

You hit a QBs helmet with yours and you will get flagged. Us, them, anyone. To call it bs is bs.

It is like the tuck rule. Just because you don't like the rule does not mean it shouldn't be enforced.

The fans of the NJ Rats call Tedy Bruschi:

"stroke-boy".....does that answer your question?

You're an even bigger idiot than your ****** friends. The only difference is that you whine about the calls in a passive aggressive manner.

The PI call was dead on, the defender has just as much right to the ball and had better position on it. Don't blame us because your receivers have to turn into defensive backs because your QB is an undisciplined moron who just chucks it up for grabs. Better get used to it, its gonna be a loooooong year.

Holy fu** you guys are out of control. Quite frankly, I don't wan't to get into a debate with you guys about it but Cotchery did not interfere and the broadcasters even acknowledged it. And Pace actually held Cassell up so he wouldn't go to the ground. Nonetheless, take a compliment people. I said you won the game and there are no excuses. Those calls shouldn't even matter, if you're the better team you find a way to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back