PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets Board is so much fun right now [mergedx3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LOL - jet fan ******s:

Sure, they could just work in a new offensive game plan for next week. What's the difference? Favre barely knows the one they have now. If that doesn't work they could always file some frivolous lawsuit against the coaching staff.

Re: LOL - jet fan ******s:

I love this one, "Falling for Brett Favre is like falling in love with a stripper"

Re: The Jets Board is so much fun right now (merged)

Beating that wretched team and reading the whining lamentations of that pathetic fan base is so SATISFYING. :D

Re: The Jets Board is so much fun right now

this one is my favorite so far

Some Jets Tard said:
Brady OUT.....Maroney OUT.....a quarterback that's never started a game.....at HOME.....we have FAVRE......we are HEALTHY......enthusiastic crowd. This is THE most embarrassing game in Jets history. I've never been more sickened by our team then I am right now at this moment. This was completely embarrassing and this game will be remembered forever. Horrendous loss!!

I'd like to say I called this in my sig last night. I just got back here since watching the game and man have I got some reading to do!

Last edited:

BRILLIANCE! I love watching Jet fans squirm.

That's going to be one pissed off team next week.

They are always pissed about something. They should be pissed at themselves (and poor Marty...he should have been kept!).

The Jets have to travel across the country to play in some serious heat. Favre said himself his feet were hurting in Miami. Now travel even further in the same heat with the NY media dogging you all week. This isn't a pickup games with friends anymore Brett. Welcome to NY.

The heat in SD is very different. No humidity. I lived there 8 years and it just never felt hot. It is perfect football weather. In September especially it will probably be 70 and sunny, no humidity.

But the Jets will still lose.

Have you guys lost in The Meadowlands at all this decade? What happened back in '00?

Gotta love this quote from Coles:

"I've been in the offense, but I'm trying to adjust to exactly what they want. Brett wants to run things one way, then I look in the playbook and it says something different. Talking with coach (Mangini) he says whatever Brett feels like he wants to do, just do it."

Cassel comes in and runs the offense in the system that was set up, while Favre comes in and Judas lets him run whatever he wants........and people wonder why they all look lost.

Someone tell the media the BB and Judas comparisons can stop now!

Are Jets fans the scum of the NFL?

I went over to the GangGreen website (after reading a post about Jets fans on this site), and I must say, Jets fans have got to be the biggest bunch of cry-baby scumbags I have ever come across. Excuses all over the place, crying, whining, calling for harm to our players. I was floored by the low class douche-baggery going on over at the hell hole.

Check this out:

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=35811

Re: Are Jets fans the scum of the NFL?

Yes............

It's just kind of sad. I'm serious, I don't dislike them anymore, I just pity them.

I went over to the GangGreen website (after reading a post about Jets fans on this site), and I must say, Jets fans have got to be the biggest bunch of cry-baby scumbags I have ever come across. Excuses all over the place, crying, whining, calling for harm to our players. I was floored by the low class douche-baggery going on over at the hell hole.

Check this out:

Nothing that they do surprises me. They are a CLASSLESS bunch. :rolleyes:

Check this out:

SD is close,if not worse SD fans =Big Time Punks.

They remind me of a bunch of ******s playing in a sand box with cat shyt in it.

Check this out:

Nice....this quote takes the cake

"Is anyone shocked though? The NFL loves the Patriots. They always get those calls. They were horrible calls but the Patriots always are on the winning end of them."

I guess have a sorry ass team for so many years brings out the worst in people, but calling for injury to other players is being a low life, yet they call the Pats and Pats fans classless, LOL

As much as a homer I am, that roughing the passer call on Cassel was kinda BS. Had that happened to us , I'd have been upset. I mean aside from incidental contact of helmet to helmet, Pace(?) did try pull back and keep Cassel from falling down.

"Is anyone shocked though? The NFL loves the Patriots. They always get those calls. They were horrible calls but the Patriots always are on the winning end of them."

Ha-ha! How funny is that? After the beating we took in the media over spygate, it's halarious to think those idiots think the NFL "loves us".

They have to come up with some reason for why we always kick their arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots