PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jests beat the Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat Bettis say anything yet? He was all over the Squeelers as the best and the one to beat the Pats??

I figured the Jets would win the game but I also pointed out that the Squeelers are a bad road team. So I'm surprised but not shocked by this win.
:eek: I am speechless, I would have been pissed even if we had won in ot because this game wasn't supposed to be even close. I have nothing to say except that we need some major help on the offensive line. Damnit this was not supposed to happen, good luck with the bills.

hoge will prob still have steelers no 1...as they havent lost in post season. and they are a great road team. the cold will help their big bruising rb parker.

actually i wonder if maybe hoge will the packers or the cowboys no 1 ?

Awesome. That's a win-win-win in my book. Better draft status for the Pats, worse for the Jets, and a loss for a team pretending to be a conference rival.

Thanks, Jets!

Woo-hoo!!! Couldn't be better, HFA is now a virtual lock. Thanks, Mr. Mangini, for a win that helped both of your former bosses (BB & Romeo) while still inspiring no confidence in your team or its young QB.

We should tank vs the Fins (for the number one pick) now that home field is wrapped up. ;)

Wouldn't that drive Goodell and the 'Belichick Is Satan' crowd into a freakin' frenzy?

I pretty much agree with what everyone said, it's a game that the steelers should have won with ease if they were really good.

That being said, season is still not over and the Pats haven't won anything yet. Let's win tonight's game and keep the momentum going towards HFA.

Go Pats!

Well, I was rooting for the Chiefs, Skins, & Jets to pull off the upsets today, so at least one of them came through.

I'm sure Merril Hodge will have some excuses for this one.

Can't wait to See ole Merrill Hodge list the Steelers #1 on his power rankings again after losses to that trio.

He will have the JETS at #1 Steelers at 2

I pretty much agree with what everyone said, it's a game that the steelers should have won with ease if they were really good.

That being said, season is still not over and the Pats haven't won anything yet. Let's win tonight's game and keep the momentum going towards HFA.

Go Pats!
Your right, we should have won this game, but it does seem like everyone is overlooking the bills and they are playing pretty good right now so...........

One step closer to HFA if we can win tonight. Nice to see the overrated Steelers get taken down a peg by one of the worst in football.

Actually, the Pats are now one step closer to HFA, period.

The top of the leaderboard now stands at:

Pats 9-0
Dolts 8-2
Squealers 7-3

The Pats own head-to-head over the Dolts already, so, with the Squealers loss, if the Pats go 5-2 the rest of the way, regardless of which specific teams are involved, they are guaranteed HFA throughout the playoffs.

Your right, we should have won this game, but it does seem like everyone is overlooking the bills and they are playing pretty good right now so...........

Agreed.. I hope the pats don't look past the bills, because they are always dangerous at home.

This is win-win-win-win. Steelers lose, better draft pick, worse pick for the Jets, and it gives Jets fans hope, when there is none.

Kellen Clemens? I think we have a good amount of young talent to be good in a year or 2. Rhodes, Revis, Harris, Cotch, Clemens(still early but gotta love what I see) and some good play by vets

Pass the crow. I had PIT in a laugher. What a bunch of frauds including Pig Pen.
I thought Pittsburgh would embarrass the Jests, too. That's OK. :) Pats profit from the Jests win - that's even better. :D

Last edited:
Pass the crow. I had PIT in a laugher. What a bunch of frauds including Pig Pen.
Pig Pen lol havent heard that one before, but really could you blame him with that sorry excuse of a line?

Wow man, I knew jets will pull this one out! Even though I hate the Rats, I also hate Steely MacBeams and how over-rated they are :D

Pig Pen lol havent heard that one before, but really could you blame him with that sorry excuse of a line?

What happened? You guys are truely Jekyll and Hyde. There is a lot of negative stuff going around the offensive play calling.

It's never Ben's fault. Remember that SuperBowl where Big Ben had a 22 QB ratinng? It was the line's fault.

Look up OVER RATED in the dictionary.

Steelers fans better be praying we don't cough up a fur ball tonight because that would refocus this team down the stretch like you wouldn't want to see.

What happened? You guys are truely Jekyll and Hyde. There is a lot of negative stuff going around the offensive play calling.
I wish I knew, we were outplayed and out coached. I never would have thought this game would have been close, especially a loss, in a million years. My pride has been severely wounded this week:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes