PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jealousy is Incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
So sad... so pathetic... so cowardly. Shows you just how weak all of these people are.

I know what you mean. I visited the Cowboys, Pittsburgh, Colts and Chargers forums last evening and the major subjects were "how the refs sealed the win" for the Patriots. As I watched the game, I thought the refs were going to cost us the game. How ironic.....

Great game though! Wow!!!

It's hilarious how all these morons don't have anything to say anymore.

Every week, you're going to play a real team next week! You're going to lose!

Now that we're 16-0, they keep saying things like the NFL rigged the game, etc.

It's hilarious how all these morons don't have anything to say anymore.

Every week, you're going to play a real team next week! You're going to lose!

Now that we're 16-0, they keep saying things like the NFL rigged the game, etc.

The Pats beat the Giants even with the bad ref call (excessive celebrating)... how could the NFL have rigged that to help the Pats? *shakes head*

Last edited:
The Pats beat the Giants even with the bad ref call (excessive celebrating)... how could the NFL have rigged that to help the Pats? *shakes head*
They're not even saying that there was a blown call that threw it in the Patriots favor, these NFL "fans" are saying that the whole game was rigged WWF style and the Giants were in agreement the whole time.

Ignore them. If their team was 16 and 0 they would troll through our forum and be absolutely insufferable.

Ignore them. If their team was 16 and 0 they would troll through our forum and be absolutely insufferable.

If their team was 16-0 they'd be calling US jealous!

But you're right... ignoring them is the best way to deal with them. They want to piss us off!

none of their teams will EVER be 16-0...it's subhuman nature to hate what you don't understand

none of their teams will EVER be 16-0...it's subhuman nature to hate what you don't understand

And to hate what you desperately want but can never have. Just ask any passion killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes