Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Ironman

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by MrClutch, Dec 24, 2006.

1. MrClutch

MrClutch Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

God damn, Brady can really take some serious punishment. I've really never seen a QB just get up and go on after the vicious hits he's taken. The hit from Ingram caused my heart to stop, but Brady is throwing the ball on the sidelines a minute later and only misses one play. When he has to, he will run on those crucial third downs, despite if a defender is in front of him. :cool:
  2. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

One tough dude with one of the greatest competitive spirits we've seen. Legendary actually. That's why you ahve to like the Pats chances with the revamped offense the past two weeks.

Hopefully Brady gets to the chiropractor.
  3. A.C Vegas

A.C Vegas Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

He won't need to that hit snapped everything perfectly.
  4. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Yeh, that's an ice tank hit.
  5. Denism

Denism Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ya, While my Heart was in my Mouth, Waiting to see if he was ok, I Was Delighted to see him Back in action one play later. Plus it Sends a Message to the Other Teams Aswell.......... Brady Can Take a Hit;)

Having Said That, I Wish he Would'nt Run With the Ball & Slide for the Down, Remember What Happened to Trent Green!!!
  6. taltos

taltos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Keeping that play in mind, would be nice if someone could explain spearing or leading with the helmet to the so called officials.
  7. A.C Vegas

A.C Vegas Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Now that would a great idea how about they teach the officals anything about the rules at this point did any one else see the blantant holding called that was missed on the jags second TD drive on the pass theat landed them on the 1 who was getting held i am not sure becasue the lineman was holding the ENTIRE jersey