Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Invasion

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +495 / 2 / -9

If you don't think America has been invaded, if you don't think Bush's Policy and the policy of the Mother F-cking Politically Correct Scum Sucking Pandering A$s Kissing Slobbering Whiney Bullsh!t Crazy Loonie Liberals is destroying America READ THIS.
    KIDS KICKED OFF BUS BECAUSE THEY SPEAK ENGLISH "IN F-CKING AMERICA"
    DIRTY ROTTEN BASTARDS
    It's time for us NeoCons to start fighting back GOD BLESS THE MINUTE MEN, LETS GET OUR GUNS OUT THE FARMERS DID IT YEARS AGO IN LEXINGTON.

http://kstptv5.com/article/stories/S21143.html?cat=1
  2. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +495 / 2 / -9

I got so damn mad thinking about this I just went out in the yard and shot one of the best f-cking chickens I've ever owned.
  3. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Nice, I love seeing you so mad!
  4. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

If you read the full thing, you find that it say's they were on a route made for student's that were learning english.

However, I agree with you. This IS disturbing.
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2007
  5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +388 / 5 / -2

[​IMG]

Well, looks like we know what Harry's having for dinner tonight. :D
  6. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +398 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

I though immersion in English was the current way of doing things ? I know in CA there's a law (not saying it's followed but there is a law) that all public school instruction be done in English. Understanding this is a bus but it seems contrary to immersion.
  7. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

If some 8 year old kid turns up missing, I've no doubt that nobody wants to be wondering which bus he/she was on. So I can see why they want a particular bus's load to be all from the same school. Calm down Harry and btw there's a nice recipe for chicken soup over in the General forum.
  8. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

It just seems strange... why do foreign students need their own bus? They're just riding to school... no language required. When I came to America, not speaking a word of English, I rode the regular bus with everyone else, I don't feel like I suffered.
  9. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +398 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Kids have softer feelings now. Everybody is sensitive about something. Basicallyt we're a country of pussies. And we can't have some kid coming home crying because he didn't understand the other kids or *gasp* the other kids made fun of him.
  10. Real World

Ratings:
    +388 / 5 / -2

Pujo, I'm guessing your not Spanish. Either that, or you came here 15-20 years ago. Catoring to immigrants is a recipe for disaster. We're loosing our sovereignty, and watering down the essence of our nation. Immigration has to be controlled and organized. Those who come here, have to asymilate accordingly. When you cator in this fashion, you are burdening society.
  11. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I don't buy any of that, and I'm all for bending a bit to make easier the lives of people who immigrated and don't speak the language, but it really doesn't make sense on the school bus. If they have a lot of Spanish immigrants, they should hire a bi-lingual bus driver, but turning it into a special bus is just going to get the kids, well... special bus jokes.

Remember that even if someone is willing to learn the language, it will take them several years to get proficient enough with it to comfortably communicate.

PS: You're right about me on both counts: I'm not Spanish (I'm Russian) and I came here about 20 years ago.
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +495 / 2 / -9

The Same People That Whine About George Bush Tapping A Muslims Phone Won't See A Thing Wrong About This.

Is This Racism You F-cking Babbling Knee Jerk Liberal Dorks Busses For Spanish Speaking Only.

Didn't We Have This A Hundred Years Ago (White Only Toilets And Busses) didn't we get away from all that ****, you f-cking liberal a$s holes.

White English Speaking people Not Allowed.

White Mother F-ckers Keep Out

:bricks:
  13. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Did any of you actually read the link? The fact that the bus is for non-English-speakers is incidental. What's germain is that the kids in question got on a bus that doesn't serve the school they go to. The bus serves the English-immersion school and they don't go there because they already speak English. Up until the day this happened these kids were allowed to ride on this bus because it seemed like the easiest way to get them to school. Now the rules are different. It may seem unnecessary to have overly strict rules, but these are little kids. Being anal about how they get to and from school in this day and age is par for the course.
  14. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Ahh, that DOES make sense. Different busses for different schools is OK, different busses for different students in the same school would be weird. Thanks for the clarification. Won't change Harry Boy's mind (he just shot a chicken so it's too late to calm him down) but it certainly puts the story in a new light for rational people.
  15. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Thanks!:p...
  16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +495 / 2 / -9

Why Is It In The News
    :bricks:
  17. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Same reason anything's in the news: to work gullible, stupid viewers like you into enough of a frenzy to shoot a chicken.

Seriously, though, do you have a problem with an ENGLISH IMMERSION SCHOOL having it's own busses, or should they be required to give anyone a ride?
  18. Real World

Ratings:
    +388 / 5 / -2

Well, my parents are immigrants, and they both despise the way immigration is playing out in this country. I agree with them. This is just another case of the inmates running the asylum.
  19. Real World

Ratings:
    +388 / 5 / -2

Whats fugged up is that we've been invaded to such a level that the district needed 3 non-english speaking schools for students. Do the math, how many of those kids are legal, or how many are the product of illegal immigrants? i.e. how many are anchor babies? When you figure that out, figure out what the cost is to school all these children, to provide police, fire, judicial, etc. services for them and their families, and how much they've drained for medical treatment. Hmm.....
  20. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

They buy stuff, pump money into our economy, the ones that can even pay taxes. To me, them using services is no different than you using services.