PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Inevitable Finally Happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were the Globe management, I'd be a little concerned in the libel/slander area with Borges intimating that BB has something personal to hide all over the airwaves.

Willie55 said:
Readers viewed as "ants"? Aren't these ants the one who subscribe/buy the newspaper and keep it in business.

You are correct.

But, you are not arrogant and do not have an elitist attitude. They are the enlightened ones so we should buy and advertise in their paper and keep our mouths shut.

I bought the domain name fireronborges.com and I will be working on building a site over the next few weeks. Any links or articles other then CHFF and BSM would be appreciated. I will do my best to put up a funny but truthfull site dedicated to the hack of all hacks covering the patriots. Oh yeah the email is [email protected]

mgcolby said:
I bought the domain name fireronborges.com and I will be working on building a site over the next few weeks. Any links or articles other then CHFF and BSM would be appreciated. I will do my best to put up a funny but truthfull site dedicated to the hack of all hacks covering the patriots. Oh yeah the email is [email protected]

That's hilarious. I don't care if it gives the hack noteriety.

p.s. How much does a domain cost?

Seeing Borges go is probably just too much to hope for.......

for the site name, email and a web builder it was 50 bucks. A domain name for a year roughly cost 7 bucks. But then you need someone to host it or you can host it yourself but that can get tricky. Check out godaddy.com it will give you an idea.

mgcolby said:
for the site name, email and a web builder it was 50 bucks. A domain name for a year roughly cost 7 bucks. But then you need someone to host it or you can host it yourself but that can get tricky. Check out godaddy.com it will give you an idea.

You da man:rocker:

One way to get after the elite media is to start a web site to publish the truth about them. They hate that with a passion.

Please keep reminding us about it as time goes on..

Last edited:
I think it's completely pathetic that here we are, the day before the Patriots meet Denver, and for some unknown reason people would rather talk about Borges than the game. Makes the Denver trolls look like rocket scientists.

alamo said:
I think it's completely pathetic that here we are, the day before the Patriots meet Denver, and for some unknown reason people would rather talk about Borges than the game. Makes the Denver trolls look like rocket scientists.

So what should we talk about? Should we breakdown the game deeper then we have all week or deeper then the guys who are paid to do so? We are having fun with this not to mention this is only one thread among many that have been created today and you added to it. So does that make you pathetic for responding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back