PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Indy game is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Indy lost this week only proves a point I was trying to mention in another post awhile back. I know you're Pats fans here and having faith in your team is certainly a given as a true fan. However, many posters here have already written the Steelers off due to their losses to Arizona and Denver. Both teams that, in theory, the Steelers SHOULD have beaten. Most of those same posters are under the assumption that Indy is the ONLY other team in the NFL on the same level with the Pats. Well, Indy's loss to San Diego pretty much sends that idea up in flames. Let's face it, Indy SHOULD have beaten San Diego sunday night! The same San Diego team that was HANDLED by the lowly Vikings and a very talented rookie RB just a week before. Addai SHOULD have run all over them, and Peyton SHOULD have had his way with their secondary. All of these things didn't happen. The NFL is more unpredictable this year than it has been in many many years in my opinion. You simply can't think of any game as a "gimmie" anymore!

As a Steelers fan, I'll admit the Pats SHOULD beat the Steelers in December, but just like any other week.....I suppose we'll have to wait and see. I really think this is gonna be a fantastic game!

I respect the Steelers. I always have. They area niityy gritty team that plays real football. They run; play defense and are not pretty boys.

But you overlook a couple of things. Every good team that the Pats played and destroyed, had a toughh time in their next game. Not only were we they beat; they were beaten up.

The Bolts took 3 or 4 games to recover fully. The Colts are two games into their recovery. but their infirmary list is pretty long.

Looks like the Colts are all done. Funny comparison; the Jets get squashed by the Pats - season over; the Bolts get squashed by the Pats - season over; the Colts get squashed by the Pats...you figger it out.

It's a tough row to hoe trying to win back to back SB Championships. The Colts just got unlucky with the injuries...it happens. And yes Colts trolls I know it only early November but your goose is cooked man. First Freeny and soon Sanders will be gone to the "I'm really too small to play 16 games of Professional Football" island of lost souls.

And the Championship will be back here where it really belongs.

Last edited:
Looks like the Colts are all done. Funny comparison; the Jets get squashed by the Pats - season over; the Bolts get squashed by the Pats - season over; the Colts get squashed by the Pats...you figger it out.

It's a tough row to hoe trying to win back to back SB Championships. The Colts just got unlucky with the injuries...it happens. And yes Colts trolls I know it only early November but your goose is cooked man. First Freeny and soon Sanders will be gone to the "I'm really too small to play 16 games of Professional Football" island of lost souls.

And the Championship will be back here where it really belongs.
Please define "done". I assume you feel they are no longer a SB contender? Or, worse?

Please define "done". I assume you feel they are no longer a SB contender? Or, worse?

No longer SB contenders; well of course they will contend, they just won't be able to beat a healthy Pats or Steelers Squad. In fact they may not even win their division. So SB? Yeah forget about it. It's over for the Colts until next year They also had better hope that Freeny doesn't have one of those LisFranq or whatever injuries. Those things are a ******* to come back from. On a par with ACLs in that it takes more than 1 season to recover and you may *never* be the same player. Although it is less of a factor for a Dlineman as opposed to say a WR.

Last edited:
Who the hell else is there to talk about, our upcoming blowout against a "legless" Buffalo. The upcoming slugfest with "INT" Mcnabb and the vaunted Feagles :rolleyes:

We have to talk about something. But on principal, I agree, Indy is headed south of cheese in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes