Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Inconvenient Tooth

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Sep 25, 2012.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,048 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

The Inconvenient Tooth – There is Poison in the Tap Water (Full Version) « Underground Documentaries

Hopefully our forum expert chimes in here ... love to hear what he thinks as an expert.

I don't understand why in spite of mounting evidence we keep putting fluoride in our water. Maybe at one time it served a purpose - but do we still need it?
  2. DocHoliday

DocHoliday Rookie

Ratings:
    +82 / 1 / -1

Excess levels of flouride interferes with the enolase enzyme in glycolysis. By excess I means you're eating a couple tubes of toothpaste. That's why as kids, with their low body weight, we are strictly forbidden from excess toothpaste since the levels of a full tube of toothpaste is actually harmful.

The levels in water are not enough to do anything. These sorts of scares are almost a money making business at this point.

Want another one? Eating 2 or more cups of apple seeds will kill you, as there are trace amounts of cyanide.
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,048 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

So the people who are screaming about public water have other motives or are not informed?

I had to get prescription toothpaste ... it has extra fluoride ...

tells you not to rinse for a few minutes ... that sorta scared me a bit.
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  4. DocHoliday

DocHoliday Rookie

Ratings:
    +82 / 1 / -1

Probably not informed honestly.
  5. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +380 / 3 / -15

I have a sister who is obsessed with reading medical issues on the internet to the point where she only eats certain foods because she has some phobia about many things....

My point?

Don't get all obsessed with food/health conspiracies to the point you worry about a zillion things going into your body....or you'll end up eating raw organic stuff and sleeping in an oxygen tank at night.;)
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

Who gives a shlt, the world is coming to it's end soon anyway, Animals fight and destroy things, we are Animals, in many ways we look just like them (eyes, nose, ears, teeth, arms, legs, penis', tits, ass holes) God also is an animal for he claims to have made us in his own Image.

Know ye not what the f-ck ye know