PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 'I'm Not Nervous About Seattle' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not nervous? Hawks are the MUCH better version of the Jets and their QB the better G. Smith.

Jets games speak volumes.

Ravens' offense is better. Our D was also rusty in the first half coming off a bye week. It's been exceptional since then (2nd half of the Baltimore game + Indy game.)

BTW - I am taking that pic as my new Avatar. LOVE IT!

Yet Baltimore and Jump Ball Joe scored 31...I not taking anything for granted.
I think a lot of that had to do with rust. They hadn't played in 2 weeks. They improved in the 2nd half and came out looking great all game against Colts.

Not nervous? Hawks are the MUCH better version of the Jets and their QB the better G. Smith.

For better or worse, the Jets games have NOTHING to do with this game.

Jets are a divisional foe much more familiar with the Patriots.

Seahawks, similarities notwithstanding, are not.

Therefore, I do not think this will have a huge bearing on the game Sunday.

The Hawks are a terrific team, but the comparison you are making seems to be largely skin deep.

"'Nervous'? I don't understand. Please describe it to me."

Sean Connery confident smile.jpg

Yet Baltimore and Jump Ball Joe scored 31...I not taking anything for granted.
I honestly think the Ravens at the end of the season was a better offense than Seattle. Im not taking anything for granted but I really think the Ravens game might have been the toughest NE had this year.

In the BB/TB era, the margins of victory/defeat in Super Bowls have been +3, +3, +3, -3, -4. I don't know about you guys, and the health of your respective hearts, but I'm about ready to clobber a team by, say, 5 touchdowns or so. :)

Btw, if Brady puts up a 3rd SB MVP performance against THAT defense, all this deflate-gate silliness will dissolve instantly and make way for a widespread acknowledgement that this dude really is the GOAT.

21 point lead with about 5 to go, the nervousness will be gone!!!

I am expecting a New England win but yes I am nervous, it's the super bowl. Last night it truly hit me for the first time and I had a very hard time getting to sleep. Im assuming I'll have a hard time sleeping tonite, Thursday Friday and Saturday as well.

21 point lead with about 5 to go, the nervousness will be gone!!!

Can you imagine a Patriots SB not going down to the last minute...and they are winning comfortably...I really think this has a chance to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes