PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The I Played in High School Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most guys who say they played in High School NEVER did. Those that did play in High School have moved on and don't have to tell everyone how good they were.If You were any good We all would have known!

you obviously didnt play hs football
while i played, i was decent for an amazing amazing team
and played with some great players
but only a few played in college
and im sure none of u guys here have ever heard of them

I dont know anything about football, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so that qualifies me to work in the government, eliminate the national debt and the IRS.

Do you two know each other? Were you conspiring to put together this thread, perchance? :D

I have played Delta Force on the PC and am therefore a fully trained special forces soldier.

I read the threads every day .Now i qualify as a sportswriter .

Im half Chinese and therefore an expert on Dynasties.

I was a buck private in the National Guard. So I was really pissed when I wasn't named Secretary of Defense-or at least Defense Coordinator of the Patriots! Over-qualified is all I can figure.

you obviously didnt play hs football
while i played, i was decent for an amazing amazing team
and played with some great players
but only a few played in college
and im sure none of u guys here have ever heard of them

Explain to us why you think your highschool experience is such valuable insight please.

I played Highschool Hockey and the strategies in hockey translate more to the NHL than high school football to the nfl but I don't think my years playing hockey make me more qualified than someone who didnt.

Do you two know each other? Were you conspiring to put together this thread, perchance? :D
Shhhhh! There's a "don't as don't tell" standard in this forum you militaristic degenerate. ;)

I have played Delta Force on the PC and am therefore a fully trained special forces soldier.

Do you think another posse is forming?

on the grassy noll

Shhhhh! There's a "don't as don't tell" standard in this forum you militaristic degenerate. ;)

Ah, oh, erm, sorry. OK, nothing to see here, everybody. Move on.

Do you think another posse is forming?
on the grassy noll

We'll know that I was right when I disappear from your screens. As for the grassy knoll, well, I believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was a member of the Illuminati. :D

OK, back to the thread. I live with Miss Gomezcat and am therefore an expert on what goes on in the female mind.

Perhaps not.

I carry a clipboard at work. I am as good as Matt Cassell.

I tore my ACL playing softball. I am as good an athlete as Chad Jackson.

i have pissed myself while drunk, im dominic rhodes:bricks:

Explain to us why you think your highschool experience is such valuable insight please.

I played Highschool Hockey and the strategies in hockey translate more to the NHL than high school football to the nfl but I don't think my years playing hockey make me more qualified than someone who didnt.

no man, i wasnt saying anything about that
i was tryin to tell the original poster that just cuz a player is great in hs, doesnt mean that we will all hear about him later on
this kid that was absolutely dominant (he was a sr when i was a soph) went to play football at harvard
but his only season as a starter there was his sr yr
therefore even though he completely dominated in hs, none of u have prob ever heard of him
that was my point

no man, i wasnt saying anything about that
i was tryin to tell the original poster that just cuz a player is great in hs, doesnt mean that we will all hear about him later on
this kid that was absolutely dominant (he was a sr when i was a soph) went to play football at harvard
but his only season as a starter there was his sr yr
therefore even though he completely dominated in hs, none of u have prob ever heard of him
that was my point

my b i guess my question is for the poster of the i played in highschool game so i know more than bb

If I didn't have back problems or an irregular heartbeat, I would be playing QB in the NFL and not wasting my time on this messegeboard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back