PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 'I misjudged Josh McDaniels" confessional thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit he did a good job

we should wait AT LEAST another week before we start talking about firing him again

NEM said:
I dont think anyone suggested firing him, just educating him a little.
I did, but mostly becuase i thought it was funny.

PATSNUTme said:
This thread is set up for all of you who may want to lighten the burden of guilt that you must be carrying around today.

You dont have to eat crow. You don't have to say you were wrong. Just say you misjudged McDaniels and that guilt that you are carrying today will deminish.

So, have posted "Josh McDaniels sucks as an OC" , " He's over his head", He lacks imagination", that kind of stuff.

Also, for you who said our WR corps is awful. We can't win without Branch. We really needed Randy Moss. You can say that you misjudged that situation on this thread and it will lighten your load too.

I do this for you.:rocker:

Someone broke into my account earlier this season to criticise some of the playcalling which seemed bizarre at some times and "telegraphed" at others. ;)
I can only assume that this poster understands Jedi mind tricks, as I thought the same when we went from the shotgun with no backs on Monday night (which I watched "as live" on Tuesday evening) repeatedly on the first drive. Then I realised, for the billionth time in the BB era, that BB and his team know exactly what they are doing. They understand so many principles of beating opponents, it is scary. It is no surprise that BB has read "the Art of War". It is very much about attacking an opponent's weakness and not attacking their strength.

Mmmmmmmm, crow tastes sooooo good!

gomezcat said:
Someone broke into my account earlier this season to criticise some of the playcalling which seemed bizarre at some times and "telegraphed" at others. ;)
I can only assume that this poster understands Jedi mind tricks, as I thought the same when we went from the shotgun with no backs on Monday night (which I watched "as live" on Tuesday evening) repeatedly on the first drive. Then I realised, for the billionth time in the BB era, that BB and his team know exactly what they are doing. They understand so many principles of beating opponents, it is scary. It is no surprise that BB has read "the Art of War". It is very much about attacking an opponent's weakness and not attacking their strength.

Mmmmmmmm, crow tastes sooooo good!

Now you don't have to walk around with that guilt.

But we haven't heard from the Judi so he still has that burden to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes