PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The I don't care about the Carolina game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol your team has been awesome for so long and you guys are quitting on this team for a mediocre season? Be a panthers fan for a day, or a browns fan, or a bucs fan...you guys should be ashamed.

A starving man will kill for stale, moldy bread. A weathy gourmet will turn up his nose at foods others would love to have. It's all relative. This Patriots team had Super Bowl aspirations, and was the early favorite in the offseason.

While I may poke fun and talk about Godzilla marathons, the reality is that the team has underperformed this season. With any team, underperformance will frustrate most fans, and drive some away, and that's a good thing, because it can help keep teams from accepting the status quo. Belichick & Co. have raised the bar. That's just the reality of having a team on top for an extended period of time.

Just ask the Yankees.

Last edited:
That's it! I can't take it anymore.

First they lose to the Colt, Saints, and now the Fins. Sure they beat the Jets but that was only because I was there and they didn't want the liability of someone doing a swan dive from the red seats.

Now Tom has a baby and so we all know where his head is going to be. Four players not being allowed in practice. AD not happy.

So if they don't care, why should we? What's the other 1 o'clock game this week? Or maybe I'll watch an inspiring movie on the Lifetime Movie Network.

I say to hell this team. What have they done for me over the past couple of weeks.

What are you going to do Sunday?

I agree, this team seems like a bunch of whiney blue-bloods who cant be bothered to play football. It's a shame that the winner of the AFC East is going to waste a perfectly good playoff spot when there are numerous deserving teams in superior divisions.

I agree, this team seems like a bunch of whiney blue-bloods who cant be bothered to play football. It's a shame that the winner of the AFC East is going to waste a perfectly good playoff spot when there are numerous deserving teams in superior divisions.

Now watch the same people who were crying, "but we're 11-5, why are the Chargers in the playoffs?" jump all over you for this...

I don't blame him a bit. Fool me once, type of thing.

I get all psyched for a game only to watch them choke...well I won't do that again. I tuned out the Miami game in the 4th quarter...I knew they'd lose.

The wheels seem to be coming off this thing, not sure if I want to be up close and personal for the train wreck.

Just a disappointment all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back