PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The I am sick of Deion Branch and wish he would go away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DonBlackmon55 said:
Nope, not get him the F outta here. Leave the brittle POS where he is, rotting on the sidelines. He will ROT just like Terry Glenn did when she went off few yrs back.

You're right. We can't reward his selfish behavior by giving him what he wants. It'd be the wrong message to send the team.

The difference btwn Terry Glenn and Deion Branch is that never in a million years would I have expected this kind of selfishness from Deion Branch.

I thought that there would be strong sentiment agiants him, but some are a little over the top.

PATSNUTme said:
I thought that there would be strong sentiment agiants him, but some are a little over the top.

How about this for over the top:

I say we all pitch in some money, take out a full page add in the globe that says something like:

Deion Branch is no longer welcome in New Englad
You are a liar.. Do you remember this phrase "I am under contract and I intent to honor my contract".

I am in for 20 bucks (I can and will go more). Anyone else?

To think Deion would want to leave New England and THESE GREAT FANS!

Blasphemy!

Loving the sarcasm lol....

Man I loved him, but I can't take anymore, he screwed up badly, that being said, he can rebuild the bridges, but it starts with firing Chayut, signing a contract, and apologizing to his teammates and the fans. If he's not willing to do that, I want him shipped off. :bricks: Even if he shows up at this point I'll be like so?

Deion Branch is no longer welcome in New Englad
You are a liar.. Do you remember this phrase "I am under contract and I intent to honor my contract".

I am in for 20 bucks (I can and will go more). Anyone else?

Man that would be all over the news! CNN, Yahoo, everything! LOL. I'm digging the idea, but good luck finding the thousands needed.

mavfan2390 said:
Man that would be all over the news! CNN, Yahoo, everything! LOL. I'm digging the idea, but good luck finding the thousands needed.

Like I said, I would pitch in more.. I am sure there are enough people here who are tired enough and would donate to this worthy cause!

I am up to 50 bucks now.. Come on, let's do this.

I'm a broke high school student with a girlfriend. I'm not your target group, but hey use the money on charity. Trust me you'll feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes