PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The I am sick of Deion Branch and wish he would go away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I am now officially and totally sick of Deion Branch. I would like him to be traded to an NFC team that I won't have to watch but once every four years.

I don't want him to be traded to the Jests because I would have to see him two times a year.

Up until last Friday, I had the attitude that it was business and not a big concern to me. But, after all that has transpired since then, I don't want to see the guy in a Patriots uniform ever again. I'm hoping that he does not come to an agreement with the Patriots.

It is well known that some players or some people close to the players read this forum.

For those of you who feel the same as I do, please use this thread to send him your message that you are sick of him and want him to go away.

Not only do I want him to go away, I wish someone would load both him and his agent into a rocket and shoot it into the sun.

You see, that's what he wants you to think. If you shoot him and his agent into the sun, he wins, and we can't let that happen, can we?:D

I loved Deion. He was a class act through and through.

I'm not sure what happened to him, but this whole thing of:

1. Not showing up for work;
2. Filing greivances against the Patriots with no factual or legal basis;
3. Threatening to sue the Patriots for not paying him what a potential trade partner offered to pay him, despite the fact that no trade was consummated and the Patriots are under no obligation to trade him at all.

It's beneath contempt, especially considering he has already made more money in four years than most of his fans will ever earn in their lifetimes.

A real stand-up guy would either:

1. Feel honored to negotiate an extension with the team that owns his rights
2. Show up every day for work and work just as hard as his teammates without expecting anything beyond what he agreed to and is under contract to receive.

If Deion comes back to the Pats, which I think is a long shot at best, he'll need to take a full page ad out in the Globe and apologize to the team, the fans and the NFL for his misguided and greedy efforts. He has put himself before his teammates -- and he has proven to have contempt for Patriots fans, many of whom struggle just to pay their rent.

Deion, it's not too late for you to come back into the hearts of NFL fans...but it's getting close.

Deion, you should be ashamed of himself. You have a contract son. Shut your mouth and sit on the sideline til week 10 quietly or get back to the team and honor your deal. You are an embrassment. You call yourself a man? Men don't whine. The NFL is big business young man. You have to learn to take the good with the bad. Grow up already.

To BB and Pioli, don't give in to this punk. He needs to be taught a lesson.

OK, consider it done. You'll never hear about that player again.

I'm sick of him, his agent, and the media coverage he's getting.

National Sports Advisors said:
Deion, you should be ashamed of himself. You have a contract son. Shut your mouth and sit on the sideline til week 10 quietly or get back to the team and honor your deal. You are an embrassment. You call yourself a man? Men don't whine. The NFL is big business young man. You have to learn to take the good with the bad. Grow up already.

To BB and Pioli, don't give in to this punk. He needs to be taught a lesson.

Peion the Biatch is nothin but a pile of dog crap. Here's wishing the mofo tears his acl, mcl the first week after being traded. He of all the players deserves and and will have earned it.

DonBlackmon55 said:
Peion the Biatch is nothin but a pile of dog crap. Here's wishing the mofo tears his acl, mcl the first week after being traded. He of all the players deserves and and will have earned it.

I'm not going to wish injuries on him. If you love football you shouldn't be wishing injuries on any player.

I just want him to go away.

PATSNUTme said:
I'm not going to wish injuries on him. If you love football you shouldn't be wishing injuries on any player.

I just want him to go away.

Football is a violent sport. If Peeon becomes a Jet, the first Offensive play from scrimmage against the Pats, and thru the remainder of the game I will keep rooting for Rodney, Geno, Asante to decleat this brittle pissant every play. If that means he tars his acl, mcl, pcl......so be it. I will not be sheading any tears for you Peeon:)

He is a lying SOB, and has made it personal now. In my eyes, he is NOT WORTHY of waering a Pats uniform now or ever.

DonBlackmon55 said:
He'll already have his money in the bank. Personally I hope to pass him someday on the street saying he'll work for food . . . and I'd laugh in his greedy face.

Bella*chick said:
Not only do I want him to go away, I wish someone would load both him and his agent into a rocket and shoot it into the sun.

Can we really do that?:singing:

PATSNUTme said:
Can we really do that?:singing:

According to Syd Barrett (RIP) of The Pink Floyd, you could

"Set the controls for the heart of the sun", from A Saucerful of Secrets....

Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun

by Pink Floyd
Little by little the night turns around
Counting the leaves which tremble at down
Lotuses lean on each other in yearning
Under the eaves the swallow is resting
Set the controls for the heart of the sun

Over the mountain watching the watcher
Breaking the darkness
Waking the grapevine
One inch of love is one inch of shadow
Love is the shadow that ripens the wine
The heart of the sun, the heart of the sun (repeat, fading)

Whitness the man who raves at the wall
Making the shape of his questions to Heaven
Whether the sun will fall in the evening
Will he remember the lesson of giving
The heart of the sun, the heart of the sun (repeat, fading)

Speaking of which.....fast forward to 2010...imagine Brach showing up at Pats TC, bald, eyebrows shaved,looking for a job as the #5 receiver.:singing:

To think Deion would want to leave New England and THESE GREAT FANS!

Blasphemy!

I am a classic lurker on this board.
My first post here, and I am doing it because I have grown to dispose Deion Branch and all of these threads related to him. I can no longer stand the thought of this punk.

I say "F**K you Deion, get the hell out of New England":bricks:

dtbrks said:
I say "F**K you Deion, get the hell out of New England":bricks:

Don't hold back, how do you really feel?

I go by the old saying "actions speak louder than words".

We were all dazzled once by his abilities and smile. Now he's torn apart his own image these past few weeks. Guess your teammates or fans couldn't count on you after all. Take a hike, you are so yesterday's news!!!

PATSNUTme said:

What about Peyton Manning?

Seriously though, I'm so damn sick and disgusted by Deion Branch that I too don't care what happens. He's a great wideout, and in a perfect world I'd love to have him, but I've never seen someone whom I had thought was a team player so determined to try and stop their team from winning. It's amazing. Even the biggest self centered jacka** does not knowingly intend to make their team suffer, it's normally a byproduct of being a self centered jacka**. In the case of Deion Branch, he is completely ambivalent to whether or not the team wins or losses to the point where he is hurting the team, he is hoping that his absence makes the team do worse to give him more $$. The guy is actually sabotaging his team's season. No amount of production is worth that. Get him the F outta here.

He's a jerk. Just tell him to stay home like Belichick did with Terry Glenn. As far as I'm concerned he's not even on this team anymore. I would be happy if his name was not spoken again for the rest of the season. As others have said, I hope he never puts on a Patriots uniform again.

BradyManny2344 said:
What about Peyton Manning?

Seriously though, I'm so damn sick and disgusted by Deion Branch that I too don't care what happens. He's a great wideout, and in a perfect world I'd love to have him, but I've never seen someone whom I had thought was a team player so determined to try and stop their team from winning. It's amazing. Even the biggest self centered jacka** does not knowingly intend to make their team suffer, it's normally a byproduct of being a self centered jacka**. In the case of Deion Branch, he is completely ambivalent to whether or not the team wins or losses to the point where he is hurting the team, he is hoping that his absence makes the team do worse to give him more $$. The guy is actually sabotaging his team's season. No amount of production is worth that. Get him the F outta here.

Nope, not get him the F outta here. Leave the brittle POS where he is, rotting on the sidelines. He will ROT just like Terry Glenn did when she went off few yrs back.

MF'ers like him should be taught a lesson. I hope after he loses, the Pats go after his 2006 salary, franchise his ***** in 2007, and then suspend him for 2007.

Peion rotting will be priceless.:rocker: Once traded he'll rupture his acl, mcl in half a season. goodbye $$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back