PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Hebrew Hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't kill me for being politically incorrect, but for some reason when I read about Andre and this honor, I remembered something I hadn't thought about in decades. Mad Magazine (forget the current rendition; only people over 40 or 50 can understand its influence) used to occassionally run the 'Mad Library of Extremely Thin Books' and one that was included was "Jewish Sports Legends", or something like that. Of course at that time I don't know if there would have been anybody in such a 'book' other than Red Auerbach and Sandy Koufax.

Fester Bestertester was the greatest!

Yup, that's it. There are about 5.6 million in Israel, 5.3 million in the US, and I know of 5 in China:D. The rest are scattered around the world.

That's it. 0.2% of the world's population and 1/100 the number of Muslims in the world and probably 1/80 or 1/90 the number of Christians.

Hey that can't be right, it's generally agreed there are roughly 2 billion Christians (half of whom are Catholic) and a little more than 1 and a half billion Muslims. Those numbers are clearly skewed! :D

Oh and not to go off topic or anything, but; congrats to Tip. ;)

To wit, I bring you:

The International Towing and Recovery Hall of Fame and Museum

Admission:
Adults $8.00
Seniors (55 or older) $7.00
Children 6 - 18- $4.00
Children under 5 are free. Children must be accompanied by an adult.

AAA Discount: $1.00 off up to (5) admissions. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.

Somehow, I think I'd rather pay the extra $2 for the Patriots' version. :D

See, now it's unlikely that there are any Jews in that HOF. Instead we have the "Call The Guy" HOF.

Car broke down? Call the guy.

Hot water heater exploded? Call the guy.

Oh yeah and Lyle Alzado too. True story, 'roids, brain cancer, and everything. Rest in peace, Lyle.

Great thread. Fun. Informative.

I'm off to Mass.

God be with all of you.

To wit, I bring you:

The International Towing and Recovery Hall of Fame and Museum

Admission:
Adults $8.00
Seniors (55 or older) $7.00
Children 6 - 18- $4.00
Children under 5 are free. Children must be accompanied by an adult.

AAA Discount: $1.00 off up to (5) admissions. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.

Somehow, I think I'd rather pay the extra $2 for the Patriots' version. :D

Could anything suck more than to have your car towed while visiting that museum with a paid admission?

Maybe the bastids would look at your receipt and let you take the car back with no charge!

Nahhh, no honor among thieves.:banned:

Could anything suck more than to have your car towed while visiting that museum with a paid admission?

Maybe the bastids would look at your receipt and let you take the car back with no charge!

Nahhh, no honor among thieves.:banned:

lol
nice touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey