PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The heartless Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The heartless Bellicheck

I would hope so. It's hard to imagine anyone seeing an accident and thinking, "Hmm ... I'm famous, so I better not stop and render aid."

I had the impression that other drivers were already on the scene when BB happened upon accident. There wasnt anything he could have done that wasnt already being taken care of.

To me, BB really didnt need to stop but did so because hes just a regular guy.

I dont stop if I see that the situation is under control.

This combined with the letter to Pat Tillman. Nobody in the media knows this guy or what he's all about. They think they do, but they don't. And I don't think BB gives a damn.

I would hope so. It's hard to imagine anyone seeing an accident and thinking, "Hmm ... I'm famous, so I better not stop and render aid."

Actually, I can see that. Being afraid you'll be the center of paparazzi who get in the way.

I had the impression that other drivers were already on the scene when BB happened upon accident. There wasnt anything he could have done that wasnt already being taken care of.

To me, BB really didnt need to stop but did so because hes just a regular guy.

I dont stop if I see that the situation is under control.

He did a little more basically taking control of the situation. If you don't stop you'd never truly know if it was under control.

New England Patriots | projo.com | The Providence Journal

Nice move by BB, though I'm not surprised at all. The media portrays him completely different just because he refuses to answer their stupid questions or provide juicy quotes.

With all the hundreds of ways to contact someone (txt, email, cell, facebook, etc.) taking the time to write a simple letter with compassionate words is still the most powerful way to show someone that you actually care.

Bill seems to be big into letters. That tells me something about him that simply goes beyond wins & losses.

Last edited:
Bill Belichick is the real deal....He's got roots and he's down to earth.
I can't say how proud i am to be alive right now with BB w/ the Pats.

BB is Daddi-o

He's Cool.

He's a realist that understands the human condition and is an econo major at that.....

I love this team and this board.
We're a tight crew...and thanx to Ian!

Doobie Bro Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
One of the five comments below that link already suggests Belichick didn't write it and just signed his name.

Belichick has haters, no matter what he does.

There was a piece a few years back where a guy shared how only he and Belichick stopped on a highway to help someone in a horrific car accident where the car ended up upside down. The guy even points how how hundreds of cars passed by, only he and Belichick stopped. Had this guy not stepped forward to share his story, nobody would even have known since Belichick never talks himself up.

Jim Brown also goes out of his way to talk about how Belichick goes in and works with prisoners with Brown... Belichick never talks about this, ever.

Last edited:
I still like to think of him as some unearthly, unholy avenger. Just because.

I'm a huge BB fan and I think we have the best coach in the NFL.

BUT.

How do we know his PR assitant didn't write this letter and had Bill just sign it?

When I heard the stories of him visiting prisons I was sold on what he's about. He does a lot out of the limelight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back