PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The health of Ster's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Antwain Spann is still on the PS, no? As far as back-up ILB goes Chad Brown is 4th on the depth chart. Don Davis is only a phone call away.

Spann will help pick up the slack if Mitchell is out and it's not unheard of for starters to make guest appearences on the coverage and return teams.

I'm not worried at all about depth. If this team needs to find someone who can contribute they'll get him. A chance at a ring is as alluring a selling point as you can get.

I'm not coming up with any names off the top of my head, but I'll bet Belioli have a list.

I believe Antwain Spann is still on the PS, no? As far as back-up ILB goes Chad Brown is 4th on the depth chart. Don Davis is only a phone call away.

Don Davis is closer than that; i.e., in the weight room, as an asst coach.
ChadB, however, is farther away than that ... but still only a phone call. He was cut.

Eddie Jackson MAY help as well.

Good reminder. Spann could be activated if needed.

Spann will help pick up the slack if Mitchell is out and it's not unheard of for starters to make guest appearences on the coverage and return teams.

I'm not worried at all about depth. If this team needs to find someone who can contribute they'll get him. A chance at a ring is as alluring a selling point as you can get.

I'm not coming up with any names off the top of my head, but I'll bet Belioli have a list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down