Not open for further replies.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Yeah, I know this doesn't belong here but there is one in the political forum as well and I thought this forum deserves it's own since so many posters make cross signs with their fingers and wretch in disgust at the political forum.

So anyway, HAPPY THANKSGIVING, PATSFANS! I'm at work today but I'm getting paid double time and a half to be here so it's all good. May you all have a safe and happy holiday. Oh and, Go Pats! Whoop that Steeler ass this weekend, boys!

Good to post this here.....this is the main forum.

Happy Thanksgiving my fellow Patriot fanatics........be thankful we are getting much more enjoyment out of this season than anyone could have possibly imagined after the first quarter of the first game.

Go Pats - Beat the damn Sqeeeers - for anyone going to the game, be LOUD.

Wish everyone a very happy and peaceful thanksgiving!

And hope the Pats get a W without any serious injury to any player.

PS: For those who believe in prayers, please see if you could tuck in a tiny one for the situation in Mumbai/Bombay. I was born in India and am quite distraught watching the events unfold since yesterday. :( Thanks,

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving. Best wishes to all and especially the people in Bombay.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

A very Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Mike :ukflag:

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody, lets hope for a pats win, and everyone be safe we don't want to lose any posters :p

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Sports Center had a brief clip of Tom Brady at a Thanksgiving charitable event (I think it was). He looked good and that was nice to see.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

Happy Yankee Thanksgiving from your Neighbors to the North. We already had ours but I like yours too because of the football. :D

Happy Thanksgiving all! I am most thankful to be a fan of the greatest fanbase and team on the planet!

GO PATS!

P.S. The Steelers have no chance, our "Cassel" walls are reinforced and the soldiers are prepared thanks to King Belichick. ;)

A belated Happy Turkey Day from your friends over the pond :)

Yeah, I know this doesn't belong here but there is one in the political forum as well and I thought this forum deserves it's own since so many posters make cross signs with their fingers and wretch in disgust at the political forum.

So anyway, HAPPY THANKSGIVING, PATSFANS! I'm at work today but I'm getting paid double time and a half to be here so it's all good. May you all have a safe and happy holiday. Oh and, Go Pats! Whoop that Steeler ass this weekend, boys!

During my last 3 Thanksgivings in MA (89-91), I worked at the Fed Reserve in Boston, 3rd shift. I also received double-time-&-one-half for working Midnight to 8 am those Thursday mornings. But that was cool; I thought it was easy money, and then after work I would take the T to Nickerson Field to watch the Latin-English game. One of those years it had snowed all night long, so when we stepped outside after work, there was about a foot of snow on the ground. But because there was no downtown traffic that morning, the snow was pristine, and it made for a very sweet, silent cityscape for our viewing pleasure.

So much for my trip down Memory Lane. Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good Weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes