Not open for further replies.

LoveDemPats

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
20827.jpg

Pretty much says it all.

I'm through with you.

Next.

Ok. So everyone around here is saying that BB did not even shake Dungy's hand. I know I saw them shake hands after the game. Does anyone have a picture of that?

Two threads about a post-game handshake?

It seemed to me like they shook hands and BB left Dungy talking by himself.

They shook hands momentarily and moved on, but it has to be analyzed for some reason.

Tony Dungy was asked about it, and didn't seem upset:

To call Dungy's and New England coach Bill Belichick's postgame handshake warm would be a perversion of the Fahrenheit scale. It was more like a drive-by. Dungy extended his hand. Belichick took it with barely a glance; he hardly broke stride.
A non-issue, Dungy said.
"Bill is fine. Bill is a good guy," Dungy said. "That's the way he is; he's been that way with me win or lose. He's no different anytime. He's been very complimentary of us when we won and he's just an intense guy out there."

That's all that is, Belichick is just a real intense guy on gameday (more than usual). I don't understand why everyone feels the need to read into his body llanguage.

I saw the handshake,it defineitely occurred,it was brief,BB looked like he said something quickly"good game"maybe?After that he quickly moved away.TD had his back to the camera angle I watched,dont know if he was still talking to BB
when BB moved away.He (TD )wouldnt have time to say much,BB was on the move.

20827.jpg

Pretty much says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back