PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Hall at Patriots Place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Today my wife an I drove the 2.5 hours to the new Patriots Hall of Fame. It's something that I wanted to do since it opened but have not had the chance to do it until now.

I will admit that I was a little uneasy in that it may be disappointing and not worth the trip. Well it was certainly worth the trip and price of admission. The theater the exhibits are all really first class.

They even had a special draft exhibit this week. There was a draft big board with current players ranked. I don't think it is the real Patriots draft board and I don't know who's ranking are shown.

Anyway, I did want to let people know that this is certainly worth a trip, even a 5 hour round trip.

Nice. I hope to make my way down there soon.

I could live there ... its beautiful, 1 day with the stinking wife was not enough...

How much are they whackin' ya' for, to get in?

Today my wife an I drove the 2.5 hours to the new Patriots Hall of Fame. It's something that I wanted to do since it opened but have not had the chance to do it until now.

I will admit that I was a little uneasy in that it may be disappointing and not worth the trip. Well it was certainly worth the trip and price of admission. The theater the exhibits are all really first class.

They even had a special draft exhibit this week. There was a draft big board with current players ranked. I don't think it is the real Patriots draft board and I don't know who's ranking are shown.

Anyway, I did want to let people know that this is certainly worth a trip, even a 5 hour round trip.

Did you go out onto the field? I wanted to go down today just for that!

Did you think we were lying to ya? ;)

Last edited:
How much are they whackin' ya' for, to get in?

$10 per person $7 for children and seniors. We spent close to 2 hours in the Hall, so it's worth the price of admission.

Did you go out onto the field? I wanted to go down today just for that!

No they have that pretty we blocked off but you can see it from the Hall.

I agree. I was in Boston a few weeks ago and went down to Foxboro and to the Hall on a Sat. after a Bruins game - VERY impressive.

If you have not been, make it a point to get in there.

My bithday is in August and Im asking for Tix to a game most likely in september, October and I plan on heading up on the Friday before. I cannot wait to check it out!:D

emm maybe one of this weekends considering its 15 minutes up the road

No, but you fanatics tend to make more of things than they really are.:D

But, to actually go there renewed my homer spirit ( as if it needed it)

Hey now, i started that thread. Are you calling me a fanatic? I'll have you know that i am merely a homer who drinks gallons of kool-aid :D

When we went it was much better than expected... worth the time and money.

I live in Foxboro and have been to the hall a few times and loved it each time.

Patriot Place is great too.

Just to let you guys know The Hall is always trying to do things to get people in. The Draft exhibit being one example.

But one that may intrest some of you more especially those close that have not been is a Guest Series that is going on. This Thursday for 10 dollars more than the normal price of admission you can get into the Hall for an Speaking event with Gino and Gil.....Speech, Q & A, Auto Graph Session, and I would guess Photo Ops as well plus you get to see the Hall.

If Gino & Gil don't do it for you than on May 13 Nick Caserio will be the Guest Speaker.

FINALLY made it to Hall at Patriot Place yesterday with Mrs. MWPatsFan. All I can say is damn! Worth every penny (only 10 bucks anyway). I could sit and watch that 17 minute movie over and over...

Yeah-- we made it out a couple of weeks ago, caught training camp, did the hall, and stayed at the Rennaisance accross from the stadium.

The Hall is SPECTACULAR. Seeing the rings, the Lombardies, even the historical cheerleader uniforms-- was great. The 360-degree display for the SB champion rings was a treat also.

Best moment-- there's a place where you can put on a jersey and take a "lockerroom" photo. There was a kid doing this. He took off the Brady jersey he got from the locker. Guess what was under it-- a Brady jersey. LOL Was super-cute.

$10 is dirt cheap for the experience. After seeing it, I'd have payed double or triple no problem. Seeing the trophies alone was VERY cool.

I really want to go!

When I eventually get over to Gillette Stadium; I will be dragging my girlfriend over to the Hall :) And spending a while in there :)

Best moment-- there's a place where you can put on a jersey and take a "lockerroom" photo. There was a kid doing this. He took off the Brady jersey he got from the locker. Guess what was under it-- a Brady jersey. LOL Was super-cute.

That whole little corner there is really cool and extremely interactive.

Locker room area where you can see some replicas of players gear and try them on and see what the lockers look like.

Then there is the sideling bench where you can stick your feet in the warm up slots to keep feet warm, you can answer a phone and hear a conversation with Ernie Adams and a player or coach forget who the other person was.

You can get in a huddle and hear Brady call a play.

you can test your athletic abilty by doing a high jump or testing how quick you can get off the line from a 3 point stance.

And all this was just one small area in this awesome Hall. So many cool little things like this and the video and all the interactive keosks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down